Thanksgiving in Iraq
Create Post

Thanksgiving in Iraq

No breakfast at all, but Turkey for lunch and dinner! This is good trash!

Enjoy the day off everyone. I'll try to get pics up tomorrow or the next day.

(And to Woody and the rest of our brothers in Afghanistan, I hope you get something. Iraq is Disneyland compared to that place SF)

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    No breakfast at all, but Turkey for lunch and dinner! This is good trash!

Enjoy the day off everyone. I'll try to get pics up tomorrow or the next day.

(And to Woody and the rest of our brothers in Afghanistan, I hope you get something. Iraq is Disneyland compared to that place SF)

Hell yeah it sucks. Spent last year's in a crappy old police station in the middle of the city. We were moving into the new station on Turkey day and they sent out the worst T-day vats I have EVER seen. And they got covered in sand so when we opened them we got croutons. The other platoon got there late and only got gravy. We were supposed to get a beer on the birthday but all our brothers stole them all and sent us the welch's. Yeah I hear Afghan is a lot ****tier right now. Well make the best and shoot us some pics, man.

s/f
    كرس

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Gentlemen....May next Thanksgiving find ALL of our Bro's, home, safe, and stuffing their faces, at the family get-together!! GOD BLESS every one now serving in harm's way!....SEMPER FI.....Happy THANKSGIVING.....my prayers are with you!.....Doc Greek

Happy Thanksgiving Marines...you stay safe over there Achped, Semper Fi brother

Happy Thanksgiving Marines

Stay Safe and God Bless!

Ellie

Yeah, it was PCI's on trucks all day, and MRE's. Got a hell of a dinner, due some strings being pulled by the BC. Brits put on a show tonight feeding 2 batallions of Marines and their own, in a damn timely manner. Oh and you are right its a **** show here right now

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll Over There! Our Prayers are with you.

Happy thanksgiving

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hope you boys got to eat good today. Happy Thanksgiving and THANK YOU!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Make the best of thanksgiving that you and all our Marine brothers and sisters can,Semper Fi.

Thank you Brothers. Stay safe. America needs to remember, it's because of you, they are safe and free to eat Thanksgiving dinner. God Bless.

Happy Turkey Day! Look at it this way, your buildin Sea Stories to tell for decades!

Thread Information