Important Question Regarding Boot Camp
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Important Question Regarding Boot Camp

Not to sound queer or try to be funny or anything. But are we allowed to use lotion during Boot Camp? Its just that my face gets really dry in the winter time and it really annoys/****es me off.

In all honesty, this is probably the thing I am most worried about going into boot camp. Hehe. Just Kidding. But for real.

I know yall are going to say that I will have bigger things to worry about, but probably not.

You really have no clue what you're getting yourself into. If you can even imagine that this is an important question there is no possible way you could understand how your life is going to be.

But to answer the question, yeah you can use all the lotion you want. You'll make a weekly trip to Bath and Body Works to make sure you have everything you could ever want.

You are not allowed to touch your face.

Where do they get these questions from?

Quote Originally Posted by sim37 View Post
    You are not allowed to touch your face.
    Yeah, I've heard of a recruit that got sent home because he touched his eye with his left finger.
    A useful advice.. if you got something in your eye don't touch it with your hands. Go talk to your DI and ask him to please remove that something from your eye.

Alright, I appreciate the help.

Trust me, the DI will be happy to remove anything from your eye, nasal, and or any other cavity in the nicest manner possible.

Your DI will put makeup on you also, just ask and he shall deliver your every needs.

Im still trying to figure out how this is a important question.

They sell lotion at the recruit PX, so yes.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Do they sell KY? Or is that Navy?

You can get that mmmm mmmm coco butter from the exchange, and be the butt of all gay jokes from then on out lol

Make sure you get soap on a rope,SWEETY.....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Everybody knows what you guys use lotion for...................geez!

I am soooooo laughin' my a$$ off over here!

God, I laughed so hard I almost had a heart attack! Pass the lotion!!!

Butter up your hands before the IST and mount the pull up bar. Send my regards to PCP.

Keep some lotion handy in your back pocket in case you fall out. It'll help the Corpsman out a bunch.

Thread Information