Important Medical Q. someone might be able to answer! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rvillac2 View Post
    You are not telling the whole story. What brought on the diagnosis?
    You didn't just walk into the doctor's office and he arbitrarily diagnosed you with CP.
    Spill it.
    I'm honestly not sure because I was young.
    My mom told me that they didnt do many tests, but the doctor just thought I had it... I guess..

I was born with the umbilical cord wraped around my neck, which is a cause for birth defects, but not always.

I show 0 symptoms, and I never have.
    The doctor didnt do a 100% test on me, so hopefully theyll do it better this time.

So it cant be wavered even if it comes back positive for some reason?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    GET A NEW DOCTOR,,,,,,,,,,,,, All other suppositions is a waste. You want it, but you ain't grabbin it,,,, Don't waste our time.

I'm not wasting anybodys time because I believe that i'll be clear of CP, but i'm just worried is bad luck will get in the way.
    I guess its hard for anyone to really give me a good answer anyways since no one here knows me or the way I am physically, but I just want to get everyones point of view.
    I've had people say I could get it wavered and i've had people tell me I cant.
    I'm just looking for a stable answer, but most likely I wont be able to find out till the future.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylerhawkins View Post
    I'm not wasting anybodys time because I believe that i'll be clear of CP, but i'm just worried is bad luck will get in the way.
    I guess its hard for anyone to really give me a good answer anyways since no one here knows me or the way I am physically, but I just want to get everyones point of view.
    I've had people say I could get it wavered and i've had people tell me I cant.
    I'm just looking for a stable answer, but most likely I wont be able to find out till the future.
    As non of us have identified ourselves as recruiters, or MEPS employees, or doctors....what do you want us to tell you?

Spin the wheel and see where the little pointer stops man, that's the best advise I can give you. You either pass or you you don't! PERIOD!

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Make your way,,, Luck?? Bull****,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by 0231Marine View Post
    Fill out your profile...then you can post!

Obviously I can post without filling out a profile. I simply wanted to help the kid out. You might get a little further asking someone to fill out a proflie instead of telling them to. get a life.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

How 'bout you fill out yours,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Hutchison5899 View Post
    Obviously I can post without filling out a profile. I simply wanted to help the kid out. You might get a little further asking someone to fill out a proflie instead of telling them to. get a life.
    Numbnuts?????

Tyler,
    Did you read #5 on the post I directed you to?

Quote Originally Posted by rvillac2 View Post
    Tyler,
    Did you read #5 on the post I directed you to?
    Sorry, didnt notice the post.

I understand, and thank you for the help.

Well, since I don't know who you are and since you didn't fill out your profile, then I have no obligation to ask you to do anything. Sorry I wasn't more polite with you but maybe if you're going to use the website, you could follow the rules. Everyone else has to so I don't know why you think you're an exception to the rule. Come back and talk when you grow some thicker skin!

Ask you...lol!

Does it hurt to follow the rules?

Quote Originally Posted by 0231Marine View Post
    Well, since I don't know who you are and since you didn't fill out your profile, then I have no obligation to ask you to do anything. Sorry I wasn't more polite with you but maybe if you're going to use the website, you could follow the rules. Everyone else has to so I don't know why you think you're an exception to the rule. Come back and talk when you grow some thicker skin!

Ask you...lol!
    I didnt notice the rule, but I did fill out my profile.. or is there anything specific I should fill out?

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerhawkins View Post
    I didnt notice the rule, but I did fill out my profile.. or is there anything specific I should fill out?
    Um, that comment wasn't directed towards you. Hence me quoting someone else in my post.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I love it when folks want in the house but, don't want to tell anybody who they are.

Seems to be a common occurance recently. That's twice in two days for me.

Thread Information