Pvt. Seybert done with SOI.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pvt. Seybert done with SOI.

Good evenin' devils,

Ah, it's been a while! I've been in training, you'll have to understand.

So, I'm a grunt. I'm weapons 0331 to be exact. I graduate in about 1 week. It's been crappy, but I've learned a lot.

I finished up here with a 287 pft, and passed the fag CFT (what a haze fest). I'm stationed on Lejeune in 3/6. I'll probably be in weapons platoon, or I hope. Favorite weapon? MK19. What a bad *****. Ahh.

Well, that's it really. Just wanted to keep those that might've remembered me as a poolee some news of how I'm doing. I haven't lost an ounce of my moto, but I've learned to hate some things.

Anyone I rate to talk to on Lejeune around? Maybe someone in 3/6!?

Peace my brothers.

Semper Fi.

Pvt. Seybert

Congrats Seyborg, Semper FI Marine.

Congrats Justin, looking sharp there Marine.

Congratulations!

Ellie

Good job Devil Dog!

Welcome to grunt life boot

Enjoy your knees and back while you can and congrats brother!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Good to go...pay attention and learn from the combat hardened Marines of your unit that are there and that have gone before you.

Treat your weapons as you best friend....excell to do your best and beyond....even when times are bad,dig deep into your seabag...right next to the skivies and pull out that extra motivation and keep on going!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT VAS View Post
    Welcome to grunt life boot

Enjoy your knees and back while you can and congrats brother!
    Please protect our Super Pogues!

Credits
    Savings
    One of my friends from my FD is in Kilo 3/6 but they are still deployed. I will make sure to tell him to look you up when they get back, he might even be your Corporal. I'm sure the boys will have plenty of knowledge to pass along to you when they get back in CONUS, just get prepared to recieve it.

Congrats on making it as an 0331. I was born a 0331 back in 1986. My first Victor unit was 3/6 and my last victor unit was 3/6. I done 6 deployments with them and had a blast. My last tour with 3/6 was in Weapons Company, MAP (Mobile Assault Platoon). Now thats the way to travel.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing View Post
    Please protect our Super Pogues!
    Yes please! The UFC girls are coming to Al Asad next month and I don't want to be doing something icky like manning a 50 cal while they sign autographs!

TJR,

What's his name? I was selected to participate in the 3/6 ball ceremony and I know a Cpl. Rogers and Cpl. umm, well I can't remember his name.

Both stellar guys.

Oorah.

You seem like your loving life right now.

You haven't been hazed yet? LOL. It's all for a reason, don't take it seriously, and in about 4-5 months it all die down.

Credits
    Savings
    Pfc. Seyborg his name is Cpl. Wersan he is an 0351 with Kilo Company. I know he went to the ball so maybe you did toss a few back with him. You will find that the NCO's in the Corps are some of the best leaders out there and I use lessons taught to me by my NCO's everyday while supervising other firemen (which is almost as difficult as supervising junior Marines).

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Good to go...pay attention and learn from the combat hardened Marines of your unit that are there and that have gone before you.

Treat your weapons as you best friend....excell to do your best and beyond....even when times are bad,dig deep into your seabag...right next to the skivies and pull out that extra motivation and keep on going!

You know at one time, while in the sandbox digging deep down into my seabag and finding a pair of fresh crisp skivvies was motivating lol.

Good job Seyborg 0331 isnt a bad job to have. Wish I got to tool around with the Mk19, I mean I do once in a blue moon lol. Pretty slick weapon eh?

Thread Information