Work Out Music. - Page 7
Create Post
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Work Out Music.

Talking This is what Motivates Me

If you really want some Motivation this is it right here. Lol Sry Ladies had to do it

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D425x657NQk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Last edited by echo3oscar1833; 12-05-08 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Better Video

...It is no longer available.

Seriously, Techno is the ult. workout music. up-beat, fast paste, you will be done running after a song is over and dont even know where the time went. Some realy good songs are :
    Voodoo & Serano - This Is Acid (Club Mix)
    Voodoo & Serano - blood is pumping

Special D. - You
    Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400
    EuroHard Mix - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG5lbxVVnyA

Just to name a small select few

Quote Originally Posted by CCraddock View Post
    Seriously, Techno is the ult. workout music. up-beat, fast paste, you will be done running after a song is over and dont even know where the time went. Some realy good songs are :
    Voodoo & Serano - This Is Acid (Club Mix)
    Voodoo & Serano - blood is pumping
    Special D. - You
    Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400
    EuroHard Mix - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG5lbxVVnyA
    Just to name a small select few

I just listened to a song by zombie nation... LOL, its ok, but I wouldnt listen to it regularly.

As for the video you posted LCpl. Is that a collaberated song by multiple country artists or somthing?

LCpl... that's a great video.

No one mentioned Slayer ? Reign in Blood goes at like 170 bpm (beats per minute ) .Try out Turbonegro they look gay but they are the greatest band in the world

Gotta go with death metal as well.
    Anything by Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Decapitated, Vader.... There are so many, but when I am training I have got METAL on my brain!!

MetalCore

If you guys like Melodic Metal, I'm sure you've heard of Dark Tranquillity and Children of Bodom? Other bands such as Kalmah, Heaven Shall Burn, Mors Principium Est, all are good melodic metal... **** is so easy to work out too.

Edit: Turbonegro kicks ass, hahah.

Quote Originally Posted by degenerate138 View Post
    If you guys like Melodic Metal, I'm sure you've heard of Dark Tranquillity and Children of Bodom? Other bands such as Kalmah, Heaven Shall Burn, Mors Principium Est, all are good melodic metal... **** is so easy to work out too.

Edit: Turbonegro kicks ass, hahah.
    Melodic Metal? I take it that is metal with a melody?

Go listen to Children of Bodom's album Follow the Reaper and you'll find out what melodic metal is... lol.

Go listen to Children of Bodom's album Follow the Reaper and you'll find out what melodic metal is... lol.

Ehh.. sounds like devil worship metal. Dont care for it.

Devil worship? lol, guy, you got it all wrong... that band has been on the forefront of metal for the past 10 years.

Devil worship? lol, guy, you got it all wrong... that band has been on the forefront of metal for the past 10 years.
    King Diamond is some good melodic metal.I like his BeeGee-esque falsetto singing

Thread Information