Marine Corp Museum
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Marine Corp Museum

If all you Devil Dogs havn't been,you should make the trip. I recently did some work down there. While I was there I was able to tour the entire place.
    I kid you not, I walked around with a hard on the entire time.

Below are some pics. The pics of the quotes were taken so that I could show the Army personel that I work with that their Generals thought more of the USMC than they did their own troops.
    The pic's ofrange is what I was down there for. My company donated the targets,lasers, computers and such.

I recently visited an ole Gunny buddy of mine. He lives down there near Quantico. Took a little vacation to visit him and visited the museum on our birthday. I figured it would be packed with people, but it wasn't. Walked right through every display. I agree, if you all out there ever get the chance, you need to check the Museum out. The building is shaped funny but other then that i approve. Excellent displays and historical items. If you are a history buff like me you could literally spend all day there. And the admission price is nice too. (free) Semper Fi Brothers.

The building is shaped funny but other then that i approve.
    The shape is what we are identified with The Iwo Jima Memorial, at night it is awesome to pass by on 95..

My parents live 20miles from that museum, so I visited it one day before bootcamp, I should visit it again now that I am a Marine. The museum itself is awesome, you will spend all day viewing every exibit out there.

Credits
    Savings
    Visited last summer.
    Totaly awesome
    Like a kid in a candy store.
    I think I could spend a week in the place.
    Even has Tuns Tavern upstairs !

Haven't got to go see it yet, i'm looking foward to the day that i can, and good pictures. Semper fi.

Thread Information