Body weight
Create Post

Thread: Body weight

Question Body weight

I'm 5'8-5'9 and the last time I weighed myself, i was 200-205lbs. I'm not fat or out of shape, but I just started wondering about this after reading forums. I'm an athletic kid who has added a couple of lb's during college, but can easily make a good PFT score. I know the requirement is something around 185, but here's my question.

I've been to the recruiters twice and am signing up on Monday. They've already told me I'll have to be shipping in January or February because of my past and I definitely wasn't expecting that soon, but when do you have to weigh in (assuming MEP)?

Another question, how long after signing do you get before you head to MEP?

To people who don't remember me, my only other thread was "question on priors" if you feel like looking it up. So I'm ecstatic to even be able to join your beloved Corps and will do whatever it takes to meet requirements and also keep my nose clean.

Depends, I waited a week before I hit MEPS, and yes it is at MEPS, one of the 1st things you do.

My recruiter weighed me before I weant to MEPS but thats only because they wanted to make sure I would make weight.

You go to MEPS for your physical and contract BS before you join the DEP. But I was off to MEPS about a week later and yes you weigh in there again too. But this time almost naked with about 13 other dudes in there. Your gonna love MEPS I know it! have fun !

Thread Information