I made it.
Create Post

Thread: I made it.

I made it.

Hey guys, I'm back. I just graduated today, India Company Plt. 3201. Nate Catlett made it with me, too. I ran into him during Phase 2, he was in 3205 I think. Can someone update me to PFC status and not poolee?

Outstanding Marine and Congrats! I'm sure one of the mods here will update you as soon as they see it.

How did you like it might I ask? Also, how did you do on your PFT (not score, just numbers of pullups, crunches, etc)

Boot camp had it's easy times, it really helps if you're physically fit. My Final PFT was 20 minute run time (I got slow after I finished my track season lol), 100 crunches, 17 pull ups.

Congrats, Semper FI Marine.

Great PFT.. Way to go! How did you finish on rifle qual?

Congrats Marine. I was at India Company's graduation today and it was extremely motivating to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapablast05 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm back. I just graduated today, India Company Plt. 3201. Nate Catlett made it with me, too. I ran into him during Phase 2, he was in 3205 I think. Can someone update me to PFC status and not poolee?

CONGRATULATIONS
    MARINE
    Job well done PFC...

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Congrats Marine. I was at your graduation today. My recruiter had 5 guys graduate today so she took some of her poolees with her for some moto. Congrats again Marine and welcome home!

Congratulations Marine, excellent job on your PFT and if you shot expert you had better keep it up because a PFT and range score like that will make you stand out.

Who were your Drill Instructors? Is Sgt. Clark still hanging in there?

Congrats Marine!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapablast05 View Post

Congratulation Marine! Changing status' to Marine is one part of the job I really like. You young kids raise your right hand and then decend into hell to become Devil Dogs.

Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Congratulations Marine, excellent job on your PFT and if you shot expert you had better keep it up because a PFT and range score like that will make you stand out.
    I shot Sharpshooter on Table 1 but screwed myself on Table 2. We had to shoot a failure drill and a controlled pair on the left and right targets, I shot them all on the left because I got trigger happy . I'll requal as Expert though .

Quote Originally Posted by USMCMason View Post
    Who were your Drill Instructors? Is Sgt. Clark still hanging in there?

Congrats Marine!

Sgt. Clark was still there. I think he was 3208's Drill Instructor. I had Senior Drill Instructor GySgt. Green, Drill Instructor GySgt. Booker, SSgt. Quesada, and SSgt. Perkins.

I was originally in Bravo 1025, graduated as honor platoon, but I got to experience 2 different kinds of training styles.

Thread Information