Liberty at SOI(ITB)
Create Post

Liberty at SOI(ITB)

Good Evening Marines. I'm a new Marine, just graduated on the 5th and I was curious if anybody knew what the rules were for liberty at SOI(ITB). I heard we get to leave Pendelton on the weekends as long as we stay within a certain radius of the base. Also, are we allowed to leave the base on weekday nights once the training for the day is over? I appreciate any info you could give me on liberty at SOI(ITB). Thanks guys.

Whatsup new brother, weird all my cousins went to campolinda, anyway, you get weekend libbo at ITB, however it takes very little to get that secured. All of Delta company has D libbo, which means they cannot leave base. This happened after weeks of fights dipping and smoking in the field. You will get it if you earn it basically. No evening libbo though thats for sure, you won't have time for that there is always something for you to do.

I was Charlie at SOI West at Camp Pendleton and on weekends we got to go wherever we wanted as long as we made muster back on time on Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by malicenfz View Post
    ...as long as we made muster back on time on Sundays.
    And with your libo buddy!

We had on-base libo for the first weekend and off-base after that.
    No evening libo, unless it was a special occasion.

The only place the "Boot Buses" will take you are San Diego, Oceanside, Mainside, and San Onofre Plaza.
    There are busses that will take you where you need to go, but they take a while.

Thank you Marines, this has all been very helpful.

Thread Information