2009 Ship Date and MOS List - Page 28
Closed Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mpacer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ramos360 View Post
    Alittle conceited are we. We all have options after taking the ASVAB. That's if you score high enough but let alone we all still have options. So, in my eyes the information you posted was not needed unless you are asking questions on thos MOS's in particular.

Respectfully submitted.
    Thanks for saying that. I'm pretty sure he'll have how important as an individual and how much the USMC cares about how special he is explained to him soon enough.
    Conceited? No. Special? No.

Shipping at beginning of the FY10 when everything opens up, so having options? Yes

I haven't chosen a specific one yet, so I posted the ones I'm looking at. Lot of Marines in my family so I know what it's like, but thanks for the concern. You can stand down now.

Btw, seeing as how me and ramos have similar signatures, you might want to correct the Latin and English in it.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by StrikeQ View Post
    Shipping at beginning of the FY10 when everything opens up, so having options? Yes
    What's FY10?

Quote Originally Posted by SeanRyan32 View Post
    What's FY10?
    Fiscal Year 2010

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Fiscal Year 2010
    Oh. Got it. Thanks.

Credits
    Savings
    Conceited? No. Special? No.

I haven't chosen a specific one yet, so I posted the ones I'm looking at. Lot of Marines in my family so I know what it's like, but thanks for the concern. You can stand down now.

Btw, seeing as how me and ramos have similar signatures, you might want to correct the Latin and English in it.
    Um... you are trying to be an individual. All I will say is that your Drill Instructors will love having you around. I think majority of us have family in the Marines but that doesn't make anyone of us better then the next guy in line. It is great that you have options. But, to brag and think that you are the first one it has happened to is beyond my understanding. I had options with Intel, Infantry and Combat Engineer. But, you don't see me running around flaunting it.

Also, as you stated the same signatures that you and I both share I been having it for a mighty long time. As well as you might want to worry about yours and just leave mine the way it is. I believe mine is right and yours is wrong and you think the opposite so just mind your own side of the fence and I will worry about mine.

The rest of you stay motivated.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by mpacer View Post
    Thanks for saying that. I'm pretty sure he'll have how important as an individual and how much the USMC cares about how special he is explained to him soon enough.
    Yeah, I know his Drill Instructors are going to love him so much when he reaches boot. But, that is all on him when he gets there. The rest of us know that we aren't individuals the day we raised our hand and took the oath. Some of us might need a little more "attention" and time to learn that simple lesson.

By the way I had the same ship date to you bro. But, it was pushed back to August 10 due to the fact of not enough rack space on the Island because the reservists have to go earlier in order to make classes in the fall.

Stay motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by ramos360 View Post
    Um... you are trying to be an individual. All I will say is that your Drill Instructors will love having you around. I think majority of us have family in the Marines but that doesn't make anyone of us better then the next guy in line. It is great that you have options. But, to brag and think that you are the first one it has happened to is beyond my understanding. I had options with Intel, Infantry and Combat Engineer. But, you don't see me running around flaunting it.

Also, as you stated the same signatures that you and I both share I been having it for a mighty long time. As well as you might want to worry about yours and just leave mine the way it is. I believe mine is right and yours is wrong and you think the opposite so just mind your own side of the fence and I will worry about mine.

The rest of you stay motivated.
    I'm not bragging, nor do I think I'm the first one to experience anything. I posted my situation in a thread regarded to MOS and Ship Dates. Simple as that. And I don't think having Marines in my family makes me better than anyone else. I pointed that out just to show that I have an understanding of what Boot Camp and service in the Corps would be like. So your references to special treatment at Boot Camp are misguided like the rest of your post.

Anyway I normally choose to avoid conversations like this as it's unsat. So I'm stopping here.

Good luck and keep your moto

Credits
    Savings
    I'm not bragging, nor do I think I'm the first one to experience anything. I posted my situation in a thread regarded to MOS and Ship Dates. Simple as that. And I don't think having Marines in my family makes me better than anyone else. I pointed that out just to show that I have an understanding of what Boot Camp and service in the Corps would be like. So your references to special treatment at Boot Camp are misguided like the rest of your post.

Anyway I normally choose to avoid conversations like this as it's unsat. So I'm stopping here.

Good luck and keep your moto
    Alright then considered it ended. Good luck and stay motivated.

0300 MCRDSD
    Yakima, WA
    one week

Poolee/DEP Free Member Hartford's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Still waiting on MEPS to give me the green light after reading through some med docs but they'll get approved.

MOS I'm putting down are 02xx[Intel] and 58xx[MP] (UT), not sure what the field code is for 02xx. Then I need to find a 3rd choice but so far haven't found anything else that interested me right away. Hope to ship around Sept-Nov.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartford View Post
    Then I need to find a 3rd choice but so far haven't found anything else that interested me right away. Hope to ship around Sept-Nov.

UH...

Joshua Harris
    No MOS as of yet.
    30082009 MCRDPI

Quote Originally Posted by futuremarine19 View Post
    Joshua Harris
    No MOS as of yet.
    30082009 MCRDPI
    correction.
    Joshua Harris
    20093108 MCRDPI
    no MOS as of yet

How are some of you getting your MOS already? In the beginning I was told, "yeah you get to pick your job", but when I was done and swore in I was told to pick 3 fields and in a couple of weeks I'll see if I qualify for those AND THEN in boot camp they'll talk to me over the job I get. I'm honestly hoping I get what I was aiming for. I qualified for it in my scores and medical I'm guessing is great. I'm just worried seeing so many MOS's already and I'm waiting until bootcamp which is 20091102

Only 12 days left...

Thread Information