Four Marines Confess to Torturing & Murdering Their Sergeant & His Wife - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    WOW!!! WTF!!!

Bad enough we got Marines killing wives, girlfriends, now this?

****, they just give Black Marines a bad rep. **** YOU GUYS!!!!

I gotta say when ever I hear chit like this, I feel like the Corps is not the corps anymore. In my 4 years in, I can not remember the kind of raw violence I have seen some (and I hate to use the term in this case) Marines perpetrate against their fellow brothers/sisters. Where has the brother/sisterhood gone? Sure, I saw fights while in, and participated in a few, but man this is beyond my comprehention. We didn't ever try to kill each other, just some good old fashioned innerservice rivalry. Kinda like in Heartbreak Ridge.

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    I gotta say when ever I hear chit like this, I feel like the Corps is not the corps anymore. In my 4 years in, I can not remember the kind of raw violence I have seen some (and I hate to use the term in this case) Marines perpetrate against their fellow brothers/sisters. Where has the brother/sisterhood gone? Sure, I saw fights while in, and participated in a few, but man this is beyond my comprehention. We didn't ever try to kill each other, just some good old fashioned innerservice rivalry. Kinda like in Heartbreak Ridge.
    well i havent been in the Marine Corps very long but i felt that when i joined i would be joining a brother/sister hood. Since i have been in i have noticed that there really is not one. Maybe on the battlefield the brotherhood is stronger but in Garrison its not. Its more like a brotherhood between ranks. It shouldnt matter what rank you are you should just the fact that you are a Marine and should look out for other Marines. The Custom and Courtisies should stay the same but every Marine no matter what rank should be treated the same. Some Marines have this mentality that just because they are Marines means they are the face of the earth. We all joined to do the same thing protect our country. We shouldnt be getting in fights with each other we should be looking after eachother making sure we are okay mentally.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SemperFi3531 View Post
    well i havent been in the Marine Corps very long but i felt that when i joined i would be joining a brother/sister hood. Since i have been in i have noticed that there really is not one. Maybe on the battlefield the brotherhood is stronger but in Garrison its not. Its more like a brotherhood between ranks. It shouldnt matter what rank you are you should just the fact that you are a Marine and should look out for other Marines. The Custom and Courtisies should stay the same but every Marine no matter what rank should be treated the same. Some Marines have this mentality that just because they are Marines means they are the face of the earth. We all joined to do the same thing protect our country. We shouldnt be getting in fights with each other we should be looking after eachother making sure we are okay mentally.
    Hey boss, I hear some of your problems but this thread is about what those animals did and remembering this Marine. You want to start a thread on leadership in the Corps, help yourself. Other than that, I still don't know what to say that hasn't been said. Anything new on this?

I hope they have a speedy trial and separated from everything related to the United States Marine Corps they have dishonored.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    All four should be executed! But this is very unlikely to happen. The last military execution was way back in 1961. The President has to affirmed a death sentence for a member of the U.S. military. President Bush has affirmed the death sentence for a Army scumbag (Ronald A. Gray). First time it's been done in 51 years! Will President Obama do this when these scumbags are convicted? I hope so.

I steer away from this thread, it ruins my day everytime i see it pop up.

This thread should be locked.

Those sub-human rat b@#tards...how DARE they tarnish the Corps in such a way. There is no way to ever make them pay for what they have done. I can't imagine.......the eyes of the Sgt and his wife...........B%$TARDS

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    Is that their rank after being reduced or is it their rank when they commited the crimes? A couple of them were basically RIGHT out of bootcamp!
    I think what you would find, if you reviewed their records, is that these scum have been in and out of trouble since day one. There is absolutely no way a good Marine could suddenly do something such as this. This is sickening. Those B@$#TARDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post

Nope I saw this happen. Including a murder on Oki stemming out of a ON-BASE meth lab investigation. Also, there were female Marines prostituting themselves in OUR barracks while we were on a combat deployment. I'm sorry but the Marine Corps has a lot of things they like to keep hidden, and in some ways it's good that they are being exposed for the B.S. that goes on. They really need to instill maturity and rational thinking in Marines. I'm not saying other branches are doing a better job, but I have noticed that people in the Coast Guard can be more mature, and can often operate more independantly. Most of them are living off base, and there's also a tiny bit more of them who get discharged in the first 6 months for failure to adapt. If they stuck with what the Marine Corps has done so well over the years and changed what they are failing to do well, than the Marine Corps will be all the more deserving of it's celebrated reputation.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by SemperFi3531 View Post

I guarantee you the farther away you are from the action, the more this problem persists. The overwhelming majority of these cases happen in rear echelon units, just like this case. Just like the Lauterbach case. The meth lab murder on Oki. The SNCO rape case. The Marine charged with murdering his army lt. fiance (WTF??) The Oki barracks prostitution case,
    and a few others. I can only think of a few involving Marines in combat units or high deploying units.

I don't know what it is exactly, the military culture on Oki kind of acts like a breeding ground for nefarious activity, but as for the rest I would have to say it's the war equivalent of the Marine Corps being focused on the Violence and Craziness of the Inner City Ghettoes and the Redneck Countryside, and not paying attention to the nice, comfortable suburbs.

i wish everyone would stop reffering to these wastes of flesh as marines.....and i think they should be strung up by their testicales and skinned alive

This is just getting more and more outrageous!

If there were racist remarks spay painted on the walls of the house, why would the government have been insisting this whole time that the killings were financially motivated! How much more obvious can you get?

Govt Coverup: "****** Lover" at Execution of Biracial Marine

nydailynews.com 3 weeks before election 2008, 4 black Marines tortured and executed their biracial Marine Sgt. and wife. All media withheld the race and photos of killers for over 3 weeks; until 2 days after the election. From day one, government officials have insisted the rape, torture-slayings, and torching of home were financially motived only. Now the truth.

"After insisting for months the Pietrzaks were slain by four other Marines for their money, a key prosecution witness dropped a bombshell Friday - racist remarks were spray-painted in the couple's California home."

"The words "N----- Lover" were found on the wall near the master bedroom and on a bathroom mirror, Riverside County Homicide Investigator Benjamin Ramirez testified."

"Riverside County Prosecutor Dan DeLimon refused to explain why they were silent about the racial angle."

After multiple rapes, torture, sexual abuse, serious bodily injury, gagging, tying up and executing the couple - shooting them in their heads, and then setting the couple's home on fire;

For six months the government continued to insist, and the media continued to report, that this couple was killed only for money!

http://tinyurl.com/dmfkdz

From above article:

"Also, a day after they questioned Miller, detectives found a dozen firearms and three apparently stolen passports in his quarters."

"They also found two check cards in Quiana Pietrzak's name, a bracelet with the victim's names engraved inside in Polish - and Pietrzak's blue military dress uniform, complete with medals, hanging in Miller's quarters."

Why would they take the dress blues!

Thread Information