Four Marines Confess to Torturing & Murdering Their Sergeant & His Wife - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shamefully, capital punishment costs more than a round to the head. Hell isn't cruel enough. They should be dealt with violently & constantly by our watch. Laugh at their eventual mercy plea.

Quote Originally Posted by sempiternal View Post
    After reading those news reports it sounds like there isn't anything they didn't do; multiple rapes, torture, sexual abuse, serious bodily injury, gagging, tied up and executed the couple, shooting them in the back of their heads, and then setting their home set on fire.

This was no robbery! That's completely obvious.

And yet, the idiot police keep saying it was financially motivated - bull.

If there is one time the police need to do their job right, this is it! And yet, the idiots are running around saying in all the news reports it was just a robbery!
    I suspect it's racially charged. Coming from a well-diversed community (myself), similar crimes occur daily. Interracial couples are regular targets of hate.

It's a safe assumption that officials would rather discourage racial friction among units than admit the fact. Pretending won't make it disappear- that's a fire feuled by both parties.

This kinda of thing is just sick,why? They dont deserve to breath our air,send them on there way-oh ill pull the switch!!!!!

If it IS racially motivated, then that just confirms even more that they are not deserving of the title. I'm Mexican-American and I married a white woman, and both of us being Marines, nobody in the military community batted a dissaproving eye in our directions. We see white Marines with black wives, black Marines with white wives, Latino Marines with Asian wives, you name it. We are all a family and racism has no place in our Corps. I hope they burn in hell one day for what they've done.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6204853

I fount this link . Shows more of the story .

Fuc*king pieces ****. Strip them of their title. They don't fuc*king rate. You dont fu*cking do that to your own .

Im still in shock, i cant believe they did what they did.

Money had nothing to do with it.

4 black men were getting chewed on by their NCO and were jealous that his wife was black.

I agree, the shock hasn't wore off for me either. Either these four pieces of crap all managed to slip through the cracks, or we have some real issues at recruit training. I've already heard that back in the day one of them was a "gang-banger", doesn't surprise me much. But it surprises me that they still waiver these guys in. While I was in, I saw and heard of many Marine on Marine crimes, but nothing even close to something this brutal. These four punks are heartless and corrupt of all moral obligations, never mind Corps values. I don't know the death penalty laws in this state, but I sure hope they find a way to hang these fockers. They don't deserve to live in prison, on our dime; you cannot rehab people like this you can only take their live and pray that it never happens again. They friggin raped this man's wife right in front of his eyes, and then killed them both in cold blood. What a horrible way to go.

I Still Say They Need Done To Them What They Did To That Marines Family. Just ****es Me Off Hearing That F*cked Up Sh*t

They'll have to have a safety standdown over this, if they haven't already. I read that Marine Corps times article in 2005 about concern over a fading African American Marine Corps presence, but I'll leave it up to those with more knowledge (recruiters and african american nco's) to comment on whether or not the added pressure on recruiters to bolster the AA ranks led to these folks slipping through the cracks.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have documented criminal records, but were surely bad apples anyway. I've heard some chatter on a message board saying that the one from Tenn. had some loose family connection to the black supremacist grp that counter-protested at the Christian Newsom vigil. If that's true, it's going to get a lot deeper than "cripgenerals" in the ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT-JOHN-ADDY View Post
    I Still Say They Need Done To Them What They Did To That Marines Family. Just ****es Me Off Hearing That F*cked Up Sh*t

To make all that happened even worse, Quiana was her parents only child. Not only has their lives been ruined, but their whole legacy has been horribly stolen from them.

Quote Originally Posted by rheinmark187 View Post
    To make all that happened even worse, Quiana was her parents only child. Not only has their lives been ruined, but their whole legacy has been horribly stolen from them.
    I didn't even consider that. That's really sad.

thats ****ed up. Doesnt suprise me one bit though. The Marine Corps will let any **** bag join now and give waivers to dirtbags left and right. **** you dont even have to try at boot camp anymore, just show up and you will graduate. I just got some photos of a family friend who went to boot and recently gardauted. There were **** bags with fat literally hanging over there charlie trousers, totally disgusting. with this **** poor level of recruits etc we are bound to have more sit like this happen.

Screw letting a Marine back in who served honorably and has proven himself a true warrior back because he has too many tattoos on his arms

but go ahead and pass waivers for domestic violence, drug waivers etc because thats the **** bird I want by my side in combat

sorry for the rant and god speed to this fallen Marine and his family

Death is to good for these scum. I say strip em, tie them to a chair in the middle of the prison, with a sign saying free A$$. After the bull queers get done with-em drag their sore a$$es to solitary, separate them, with no outside contact (except a monthly strip and chair tieing), nothing on the walls (except a picture of their victims), nothing to read, no bed or place to set except on the cold floor, and a light that is on 24/7 so they won't even know if it's night or day. One cold balogna sandwich a day and a glass of warm water for their meal for the rest of their miserable worthless lives. That may even be to good for these pieces of garbage.

Wow A disgrace to the Marine Corps. Very sad. They deserve to be killed and better be.

Thread Information