Four Marines Confess to Torturing & Murdering Their Sergeant & His Wife - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    1) Who the hell cares? They'll be tried by their peers but they're innocent until proven guilty right?

2) Fill out your profile. If you can't follow the rules of the site, then don't post again.

Quote Originally Posted by 0231Marine View Post
    2) Fill out your profile. If you can't follow the rules of the site, then don't post again.
    Wow great job filling out your profile. An E-1 since 1990 and still in service...you're quite the Marine!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by 0231Marine View Post
    1) Who the hell cares? They'll be tried by their peers but they're innocent until proven guilty right?

I care! And stop posting off-topic and spamming this thread you hypocrite! Ever hear of private messages?

I prefer my privacy, all you need to know is that I'm a Marine. And, what if I was a private? Do you insult privates? Maybe not, but you just insulted me.

You're a real piece of work, 0231Marine. You complain about an internet forum profiles, insult fellow members and Marines, while spamming a topic about meaningless crap -- all in a thread about a murdered Marine - you disrespect the Pietrzaks also!

You need to learn some manners.

"Who the hell cares" about a forum profile when we are talking about a fellow Marine and his wife brutally tortured and murdered and the government covering up the motive!

Credits
    Savings
    I think he was makin fun of 19 yr PVTs...or maybe I'm just a hypocrite too...

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This is sooo Bad. WTF!!! Marines???
    Giving them the Death Penalty is too easy for these F**KING Scumbags.
    Torture for the rest of there miserable lives fits the crime.
    I'm sick to my stomache now and my mind is spinning out of control.
    I gotta go get some fresh air.
    Rocky OUT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndCEBSupply View Post
    I steer away from this thread, it ruins my day everytime i see it pop up.

This thread should be locked.
    I agree, I hesitated all day to come in this thread but curiosity got me. It would be nice if the mods could shut this one down.

There is no good reason to keep this thread going.

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    There is no good reason to keep this thread going.
    I second that. This thing makes me nauseous.

Done Marines!

Now we will see if sempiternal will fill out his profile which has been requested, by his fellow Marines...

The site does repect the privacy of their members but we do like more info....to post here....

I never saw a shy Marine...

You can always PM me....

Ellie

Thread Information