Dog Tag Replacement
Create Post

Dog Tag Replacement

Can tags be replaced, or odered from anywere???

I lost mine back in the 80's when I was home less for a while.

I have other stuff that I had sent home, that I got sent back to me when my mother passed-away.

I have 2 copy's of my Marine Corps Recruit Depot book,
    Third Battalion Platoon 3100. I am not sure how I ended up with two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyracer View Post

I have 2 copy's of my Marine Corps Recruit Depot book,
    Third Battalion Platoon 3100. I am not sure how I ended up with two of them.
    I have two copies of mine as well from Parris Island Echo Company Plt. 2025 from March 28, 1997.

I think I remember the people who sold the pictures and etc making us think we needed to have two books for memories and all that trash.

Yes your tags can be replaced/ re-done. If you have a Marine Corps store near you they might have a dog tag machine in there. Like in Camp Lejeune they have one in the mall.

I like the way the Issued Dog tags look compared with the ones that you get done out in town. The issued ones have less of the STAMPED look. Some Marines lost theirs and got theres done in town, just didn't look right. PS one of the S shops can re-issue dog tags no charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gunner View Post
    Yes your tags can be replaced/ re-done. If you have a Marine Corps store near you they might have a dog tag machine in there. Like in Camp Lejeune they have one in the mall.
    You should fill out your profile and read the rules before continuing to post.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    I like the way the Issued Dog tags look compared with the ones that you get done out in town. The issued ones have less of the STAMPED look. Some Marines lost theirs and got theres done in town, just didn't look right. PS one of the S shops can re-issue dog tags no charge.
    Those may have been stainless steel

Another site that can replicate dogtags is http://www.dogtagbracelet.com/ Hope this helps
    Hey Artyops, how did you get tose medals and unit designations on your post?

I am sorry but I did not understand your post. What issues and what are we to expect in the form of these issues.Kindly be a little more specific

Coach Shoes
    Coach Wallets
    Coach Handbags

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing such type of nice information with your post.

How to pass a drug test

Thread Information