Hire America's Heroes 2008 Symposium. 11/21/08 in Silverdale, WA.

All Job-Seeking Military Service Members, Active Duty & Reserve are invited to attend FREE of charge!

Please feel free to share this info with Active Duty or Reserves in the Washington State area!

Hire America’s Heroes holds its 2008 Symposium, Solving the "Last Mile" Problem: Strategies for Success on Friday, Nov 21, 2008, at Bangor Plaza, on Navy Base Kitsap-Bangor in Silverdale, Washington.

Thanks to The Port of Seattle's generous grant, all job-seeking service members from Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard and the Reserve Corps, and their chain-of-command, will be allowed to attend this event free of charge.

Hire America’s Heroes 2008 Symposium is not a job fair but an event where transitioners can learn about opportunities in Fortune 1000 companies and corporate recruiters can identify the skills and abilities, typical of candidates with a military background, that are needed in their companies.

I've been involved with HAH for the past 2 years. I attended and served as a guest speaker at the 2007 Symposium and will be attending again this year! Its an all-around great event!

Active Duty Service Members and Reservists:
Please contact me for more information on this event.

All non-military active duty and/or non-active-reservists or other civilians:
Unfortunately, its too late to attend this event if you haven't already registered. If you're interested in attending or participating in next year's event, let me know. I'll share your contact info with the HAH President for future event information.

Semper Fi - Terry Hall
terry.hall@wamu.net
recruiter.tah@gmail.com