Please Answer - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Answer

I did a year as a SACO - Substance Abuse Control Officer for my last battalion.

Second had smoke - WILL NOT - show. If you POP, you smoked it. That comes straight from the Naval Drug Screening Lab in San Diego. I had a puke court martialed for Popping, he claimed second hand smoke, it didnt work. He got a Bad Conduct Discharge, 6 months in the brig and fines.

People have the wrong impression on what a positive result is. Say you get tested and it show trace amounts of THC, if your levels are BELOW 15 nanograms parts per million, the drug lab will not report it to the command, because of a slight variance in the test.

That is why they say, if it shows (15+) you smoked it....

Registered User Free Member Cheezballz's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    yea i read that too. I was readin it on the NFL's substance abuse policy. I've been all over online for the past 2 1/2 hours non-stop. Thanks that helped Top 1371.

Cheezballz, why don't ya post some the info ya found on a seperate thread in the POOL-ee forums. It's a topic we haven't addressed in any depth before. The Marine Corps has a zero tolerance policy and we've never thought to post anything on that subject.

Plus it'll answer any questions for future POOL-ees here before they get their pantys in a wad over it.

Consider it a punishment detail!

Credits
    Savings
    Thanks to you all. I really hope i pass it. I always wanted to be a Marine since sophomore year. Their had been speed bumps in my journey but I'm at that last step towards earning 'The Title'.
    I hope everything goes as planned. -Cheezballz

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WHEN IN DOUBT.......

WAIVER IT OUT!!!

You can discuss with your recruiter and NCOIC what has happened. You may even want to subject yourself to a urinaysis test on your own. Have a company/clinic screen you for the substance. If the results are negative, move on. If they are positive, you will need to get an In-Dep drug waiver and pray that it gets approved in time to ship as scheduled. By the way, use of drugs or popping on the drug test at MCRD is grounds for you to be removed from your MOS/job guarantee or even a discharge if MCRD does not provide you with a drug waiver. Do what you must!

SIXGUNS

???????????????????

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm kinda readin between the lines here with 'ole' Cheezballz.

I'm kinda thinkin theres alot more to Cheezballz's story. Sounds fishy to me.

You hidin something in all those questions and concerns of yours Cheezballz?

You need to get your $hit together bottom line.

My Point Said.

Registered User Free Member BigCat's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Hey kid....

You'll be just fine...I know all my friends here have been makin' ya' sweat, but....ya' brought it on yourself. Take a deep breath (of fresh air only) and relax. You now have learned your lesson and hopefully you will have distanced yourself from these so called friends. If you haven't learned your lesson, you won't be in my Corps very long. If you have learned your lesson...good for you and I hope you have a long illustrious career in my Marine Corps. Trust me (and all that have replied to you), once you earn "The Title", you'll understand why we all gave you such a hard time....

Good Luck

I have to agree with JAM here ... it sounds a little fishy. I'm giving Cheezballz the benefit of the doubt because I'd like to believe that those that are after the Title are honest. It doesn't sound legit to me, but if what Cheezballz told us is one hundred percent accurate then I guess he's only guilty of a poor judgement call and should be safe as long as he wises up. Even so, I'd take the advice of Sixguns

Credits
    Savings
    Man i swear to God i haven't smoked pot in 2 years. That's why i'm asking u's this question because i'm nervous. I don't wanna get rejected by the Corps because i wanna be a Marine. If i smoked i woulda changed my date. But since i didn't i'm just askin this question. I seem a lil nervous because i never had a drug test before so probably that's why. But take my word for it, i didn't smoke. Thanks for the support. I understand why yous are hard on me. Got to study my General Orders before i ship off. Thanks

Get used to swearin' to God. You'll be doin' it again after a bit....

Originally posted by Cheezballz
    Man i swear to God i haven't smoked pot in 2 years.
    There you go, and..., and... keep going tell us more...

Credits
    Savings
    i tried it like 2 years ago. that's it. I'm was never a major pot head. 40 % of americans admit experimentin with marijuana.

Originally posted by Cheezballz
    i tried it like 2 years ago. that's it. I'm was never a major pot head. 40 % of americans admit experimentin with marijuana.

Ovulatory dysfunction

Ovulatory dysfunction is very common in women approaching menopause. Once menopause sets in, women stop ovulating. As many as 30-40% of all women may experience ovulatory dysfunction.1 This is one of the most common and most manageable causes of infertility.

Jelena Dokic's father has lashed out at lesbianism in women's tennis and said he'd kill himself if he found his daughter was gay.

Damir Dokic told Serbian paper

Svet that more than 40% of women in world tennis were lesbians.

And then there is this..

OK, Cheezballz. Everyone has a had a go at you and I'm sure there's more to come! LOL.

Now the thing is, a couple of us are beginning to wonder if you are some kind of troll. Mostly, this site is pretty right of center in it's politics. A post you made on another thread was an invitaion to a flamewar.

A little test that I posed you to check on your sincerity has been failed by you as well.

You have all of the information on drug tests that we can give you. It may be time to let it all drop, stick to the POOL-ee forums and lay back for awhile and read.

In the meantime, we'll keep takin' cheap shots at ya. One fer screwing up, two fer posting the indescretion on a public forum. ( you would've been better served to PM one of us about the percieved problem) Three, because ya can't keep quiet about things that are, for the present, beyond your understanding, experience and education. Your judgement and maturity are in question right now. The more you defend yourself and object, the more you prove that you may not be fit for duty as a Marine. Right now, whatever experience you have in the Marine Corps is not likely to be a pleasant one from what you have revealed about yourself on this forum.

You've recieved some excellent advice so far on this thread. I would read, heed and then do it if I were you!

Registered User Free Member 03Infantry's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Cheezballz.........this is the best advice I can give you, that is to say yes Sir to anything the Marines on this site tell you. They are Marines and know way more than we do. Don't take it personally, we have all "gotten it" (the jokes/yelling) on this site one time or another, what shows them if you have what it takes to be a Marine is if you show them respect and dont fight back. I go to bootcamp on the 16th June so I will be right behind ya. Remember they are looking out for the best interest of the Corps, sure they may yell at your (on this site) but if you pay attention and don't fight it you will learn alot. Trust me. I went through it.

Thread Information