dress blue belt buckle
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1

    dress blue belt buckle

    Good evening gentlemen..


    Just got out my dress blue buckle and went to put it together when I noticed there was 4 pieces.. Does any Marine have some type of guide they can help me with please?

    thanks.


  2. #2
    If I remember correctly I think I Googled it, though I can't remember the key phrase I typed in, but I know its on there. Well mines right here and I looked at it so I'll give it a go...on the left side put the buckle keeper on then the little rectangle do-jigger and then run it through the buckle keeper again and then do the same thing to the other side with the buckle.


  3. #3

  4. #4
    i want to kill this belt buckle. i cannot figure it out


  5. #5

  6. #6
    WTF! No wonder my belt looks like sh*t! I'm missing the two belt keepers, but since they didnt come with the belt buckle when I bought it I figured they werent a part of it. I didnt have them with the plain belt buckle either when I wasnt an NCO.

    Man....this blows my mind....why dont I have those.


  7. #7
    Haha, how the **** did it even stay together? That's funny as hell. If I remember correctly mine came within the single box, the Officer Equipment Company ones.


  8. #8
    Took me like..3minutes to figure it out. First run one end through the buckle..then slide that gold 0 looking thing over the same end, now take the belt end and run it on the side facing you back through the buckle. Take the other belt, do a dry run, and cut the belt to your right size but giving a decent amount of belt left, and repeat the process as you just did on the other side.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mgkusmc View Post
    WTF! No wonder my belt looks like sh*t! I'm missing the two belt keepers, but since they didnt come with the belt buckle when I bought it I figured they werent a part of it. I didnt have them with the plain belt buckle either when I wasnt an NCO.

    Man....this blows my mind....why dont I have those.
    You threw them away.
    They come wrapped together in brown paper in the bottom of the box.


  10. #10
    Damn it! Now I'll know to look...and how I kept them together before was I got them to where I wanted it and then I took two pieces of velcro and placed them on the inside so the folded in part would velcro on, it worked but now I know I gotta buy another damn belt buckle and not throw that stuff away!

    I'm kind of ****ed off now.


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by mgkusmc View Post
    Damn it! Now I'll know to look...and how I kept them together before was I got them to where I wanted it and then I took two pieces of velcro and placed them on the inside so the folded in part would velcro on, it worked but now I know I gotta buy another damn belt buckle and not throw that stuff away!

    I'm kind of ****ed off now.
    Somebody in your unit always has extras.


  12. #12
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLcBjfq4Xng

    Step by step instructions for you visual learners


  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by PFC Kass View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLcBjfq4Xng

    Step by step instructions for you visual learners
    And this thread hasn't been posted in in almost 2 years.


  14. #14

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by tdrt View Post
    Think he got it figured out yet?
    We'll have to see how long it takes...lol!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts