Recruit dad here - Page 21
Create Post
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    He's on the west coast, in his words, beginning the five day California super diet; aka S.E.R.E. training. Of course, I had to search the net to see what I could learn. He has been very closed mouth, like he is supposed to be.

He got married to a woman he met when he was at TBS. She was a student at American U. in Washington. He bought a house in New Bern and got a good deal on a F-150 from a Marine headed to Oki. He is chomping at the bit to get back in the seat.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

New Marine

I am a new Marine dad. My son finished the Crucible yesterday and is a new United States Marine. I'm one proud dad!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Godspeed too your new Marine Alaska Chris,I bet your Walking Tall Godbless Yah Aye Aye Semper Fi

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Thank you Sir! That's right. Unbelievable feeling that guys I have always considered real American heroes now include my son. I can't wait to see him next week.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm sure He can't wait too see his Dad also I wanna Thank Yah Mister for raising a Son whom became a part of the Tip of the Spear Godspeed too Yah both and your family Go Easy there Alaska Chris Aye Aye Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaChris View Post
    I am a new Marine dad. My son finished the Crucible yesterday and is a new United States Marine. I'm one proud dad!
    congrats, that is a huge accomplishment, I remember when My Daughter graduated, a great feeling indeed...

The Proud, The Few, The Constitutional Marine
    Merry Christmas

The T-45 problems has slowed the training pipeline; but it looks like Ben will get underway with Harrier training in the next week or so. He went ahead and got his FAA licenses and has already checked out with a local operation so he can rent a plane. Said flying a Cessna was surprisingly hard after the time lapse from Pensacola.

Perhaps the mods can move your post to the poolee forum.

Thread Information