Looking for Marine Barracks Naples - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rock, I served in Naples from 1976 - 1978

Joe, Cpl. Cox here. I was the COG in Capo - original Capo Commando ... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jpetrie View Post
    I was ther July 77 to July 80. Spent time at Capo also. Left as a Cpl, luckily. Ran into Capt. Tourek on Okinawa in 91. Now a LtCol, he took over as the CO, I was his Squadron Gunny.

I retired in 96 and am now living in Memphis.

Joe Petrie
    wanted to say hi joe stood up in your wedding back in naples...lenny

I was stationed in Sigonella Sicily from November 1979 to June 1981.

Cpl TJ Morgan

rip joe petrie you shall not be forgotten

Marine Barracks Italy, from 1981-1983

Hello fellow Marines,
    Its been roughly 35 years ago that I was stationed at Marine Barracks Italy.
    This evening, while searching for a specific Marine Corps item that I wanted to buy, looking on Google, I was re-directed to this website. While here, I saw that there were some former Marines looking for others that they worked with several years ago. In fact, they were stationed exactly where I was stationed- in Naples, Italy. I was totally surprised by this, simply because I didn't know that anyone ever did that.
    Well, that's what I'm hoping to do, too. I hope to hear from anyone who was stationed there from Oct. '81 thru Oct. '83.
    I was a Cpl. with 3rd Section (Third Herd), and worked at NSA, NATO, and Capo, as COG, on our duty days.
    Some of the names I recall are:
    GSgt. Adele, SSgt. Tasher, Sgt. Crocker, Cpl. Watson, Cpl. Warren, David Teggatz, and Major Lawson. There were so many others whose names I do not recall at this moment, but with your help it would be great.
    Please, if you read this and could help, respond.
    Thanks, and Semper Fi... do or die...

I was at the barracks from 80 to 81. If anyone remembers making the movie "La Pelle" with Burt Lancaster and Ken Marshall would love to hear from you. Maj Lawson was CO and Capt Cunningham was XO at the time.

I was Third Plt. Sgt. MCSFCO NAPLES from 93-96. WHO YA WIT???

My father was there during this time

Thread Information