MEPS Question
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MEPS Question

Question MEPS Question

I apologize if this has been asked, but Ive searched.

Is Lactose Intolerance an automatic DQ?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You'll just have to skip over the ice cream in the messhall. Tell them you enjoy milk but just aint thirsty. If you tell them you're allergic to chicken feathers and eggs you'll not get that p-cillian shot that makes you feel like you've been kicked in the rear by a mule. Just kidding.

Seriously though if eating a slice of cheese pizza and drinking a milkshake will cause you to break out in hives then fall over and start twitching like you've been tazered then this should be of concern. Best bet is to ask your recruiter.

Nah, doesnt do that, lol. It is just when drinking milk it causes stomach discomfort. No other dairy product effects me.

Maybe you just don't like milk..

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalFuture View Post
    Nah, doesnt do that, lol. It is just when drinking milk it causes stomach discomfort. No other dairy product effects me.
    So don't drink the damm stuff.

Personally, I prefer good ole Mothers milk.

Besides, from the looks of your profile pix, you need to hit the gym/track and get into shape, instead of asking about dairy products.

Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165 View Post
    So don't drink the damm stuff.

Personally, I prefer good ole Mothers milk.

Besides, from the looks of your profile pix, you need to hit the gym/track and get into shape, instead of asking about dairy products.

Thanks for not answering the question. Why respond if youre going to be negative? Good grief

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome to a Marine Corps website filled with people who are willing to tell you like it is. BigAl would probably be more than happy to squash you like a rotten plumb. He was being nice today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Welcome to a Marine Corps website filled with people who are willing to tell you like it is. BigAl would probably be more than happy to squash you like a rotten plumb. He was being nice today.
    If he feels the need, then so be it. Im just trying to see if my goal is even obtainable. Thats all. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Oh Chiat!! Here we go again. Big Al I'll get the popcorn and beer, you call Marine 84 and Sparkie!!

Quote Originally Posted by sscjoe View Post
    Oh Chiat!! Here we go again. Big Al I'll get the popcorn and beer, you call Marine 84 and Sparkie!!
    Not really, nothing to see here. If he wants to "tell it like it is", then so be it. I don't get into p*ssing matches.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    I think I had a bit of gas and was being nice. Dagnabbit, that was an easy one and I let it go on by. No matter, methinks the young'un looked in the mirror and realized that what I said about the gym and track was true, and he didn't like what he saw and read.

Quote Originally Posted by sscjoe
    Naw, methinks that the drill sergeants at basic training will give him a PCP pass and he'll be fine.

I gotta get rid of this gas. My chihuahua just gave me a bad look and went and got on the floor in front of the fire. I guess I shouldn't have had that milkshake.

Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165 View Post
    I think I had a bit of gas and was being nice. Dagnabbit, that was an easy one and I let it go on by. No matter, methinks the young'un looked in the mirror and realized that what I said about the gym and track was true, and he didn't like what he saw and read.

Naw, methinks that the drill sergeants at basic training will give him a PCP pass and he'll be fine.

I gotta get rid of this gas. My chihuahua just gave me a bad look and went and got on the floor in front of the fire. I guess I shouldn't have had that milkshake.

98% of my posts are asking/responding to questions I had about weight loss and requirements. I am working my a$$ off daily.

And as far as the PCP, if it got me on the island today...Id go.

If Accord can do it, why cant I?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalFuture View Post
    98% of my posts are asking/responding to questions I had about weight loss and requirements. I am working my a$$ off daily.

And as far as the PCP, if it got me on the island today...Id go.

If Accord can do it, why cant I?
    There you go Lad, you'll make it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Accord has definitely set an example for you to emulate and numerous threads on how he did it. If you are to follow in his footsteps then take a few before and after pictures ... like your food blister self now and your studly squared away self 6 months from now. Then hit the bricks and burn off them pounds. You have set yourself a lofty goal but not one that is unreachable.

FULLMETALFUTURE,If you are aware of accord and his weight loss then you should be aware of how you speak to a NCO.You will show BigAl respect and the other Marines on this sight.They have earned it and last time I checked you are still a wannabee.Now maybe someday you will earn a place in my beloved Corps.Until then I suggest you respond to Marines with respect.

Thread Information