VA Claims Tips - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: VA Claims Tips

I want to the local office to do paper work on a issue at a duty station and she said my paperwork was in correct, I laughed and said to her you need glasses its says were I served than she want and got someone else and said I was kicked out the Marines, Now I got a fight going on with the Marines and my Congressman.....

Who are you Ray? There is a Ray Harvey in Trenton NJ, but nothing here makes sense. Your profile says you went to college yet your post reflects an elementary school writing ability. I will take I want to mean I went, but if you graduated from high school and went to college, you should know that incorrect is one word, not two. The run on sentences show a lack of grammar knowledge. You are either on "not so bright college graduate" or you are a poser.

I do have college after the service and if you have to know its Always been a problem, however my papers thanks to computers always got good grades...

I am in process of getting health records. I retired in 2004, but do to some mix-up, never recieved an out physical. I have some service connected health issues. Any words of wisdom?

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yes, contact your local DAV Rep ASAP.
    They will help you with your claims process at no charge and if have not already, enroll at your local VA Hospital for your healthcare.

Best of luck and health to you.

If not the DAV, find your local Veteran Service Rep. Their job is to help you fill out your claim. The DAV will be your representative. The VSR is like a clerk that types up your papers. Your DAV rep is like your attorney. Once you have your claim filed be prepared to wait. You should get an envelope in the mail informing you that they have received your claim. Keep in touch with your DAV Rep. Since your got out in '04, it will take them a LONG time to process your claim. The vets leaving active duty are getting priority right now. I got my first decision at about 8 months. I got my appeal decision at 2 years. Good Luck!

​Wow,I used to write better.Ha

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Any suggestions for children of vets who were exposed (Chu Lai Oct 1964- Oct 1965) who have conditions outside the VA's list? There are many, many of us with the same conditions.

Thread Information