Laser sights for a pistol, how much & opinions?
Create Post

Laser sights for a pistol, how much & opinions?

I'm looking for laser sights for my pistol - (Semi-Auto - Taurus 24/7 Pro)
    Red or Green dot at a good price! Please tell me your opinions & prices & web addresses! I'm looking for a laser out to about 25yds. I don't want to spend more on the laser than the pistol is worth! Under $200,00! Thanks

Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by ENGR1371
    I'm looking for laser sights for my pistol - (Semi-Auto - Taurus 24/7 Pro)
    Red or Green dot at a good price! Please tell me your opinions & prices & web addresses! I'm looking for a laser out to about 25yds. I don't want to spend more on the laser than the pistol is worth! Under $200,00! Thanks

Semper Fi!

Here's a few I found for ya!! A bunch came up but they were way too expensive or didn't have prices at all. So, chewck these out and I hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck brother!!

http://www.lasersightpro.com/store/s...uct_id=5466386

http://www.lasersale.com/catalog/dis...cts.asp?cat=22

http://www.opticsplanet.net/laser-sight.html

In my humble opinion, you are better off with tritium sights a small white light on your piece for reduced light purposes. My Glock is mounted with a M3 Streamlight.

S/F
    Finger

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    CRIMSON TRACE AT GUNSHOW,$179.00 GET 'EM WHILE YOU CAN

All the gadgets in the world are great, but what happens when the battery dies? Then all you have is the front sight post. The gadgets are good when available but the question is can you still shoot and hit the target when the battery dies?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by thewookie
    All the gadgets in the world are great, but what happens when the battery dies? Then all you have is the front sight post. The gadgets are good when available but the question is can you still shoot and hit the target when the battery dies?
    Use a wall plug and a loooooooooong extension cord.

Thumbs up Laser sights

Engineer: Most of me is obsolete but several years ago I bought laser sights for my 1911-A1 (I bought Army Surplus from Red River Arsenal for $7.50). The pistol, not the sights. If any doubt I still have the cardboard box it came in during 1961. I don't remember what the lasers cost but I sure appreciate them, you don't have to aim, just watch the red dot. Something else I lived long enough to see, and appreciate. Not everything in the "Old Corps" was great, in the 50's when qualifying with the .45 they insisted you use only one hand (I remember for emphasis the instructors said you only needed the index finger & thumb. That was pure-D BS, or ignorance. Now on the ranges (civilian) you use both hands and what a difference 2 hands make. Any way the lasers are great, every morning when I first step outside, I look down at my feet checking for red dots, you never know. SF, Gary Hall.

Forget the laser, get a set of XS Big Dots and learn to use them. You'll be faster than you'd have ever thought and your accuracy will not suffer at all.

Thread Information