Mini Boot Camp
Create Post

Thread: Mini Boot Camp

Mini Boot Camp

Hey everyone i was just told yesterday that i am attending a Mini Boot Camp at Fort Snelling, MN. I am very excited for this becuase it will be just a whole lot of moto for me... But after looking over everything i was wondering if those who had been to one could tell me what you really do? the sheets i got were preaty much just talking about he Marine Corps and why there doing it... not much about what were doing. Any insight would be wonderful

Thanks again,
    Daniel

I dunno about mini bootcamp but I went with the rest of the poolees down by san antonio to a major base. There were about ten other uh, poolee groups from around the region. There were two DI's, a man and a woman. We did the normal PT workouts, push pull and sit ups. And ofcourse the mile and a half run. The we competed with the other poolee groups doing stuff like relays, and flipping big tractor tires over and what not. Got an MRE, was delicious. The day was a tons of fun.

I wouldn't call it mini bootcamp, it was more like large PT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratcliff View Post
    I dunno about mini bootcamp but I went with the rest of the poolees down by san antonio to a major base. There were about ten other uh, poolee groups from around the region. There were two DI's, a man and a woman. We did the normal PT workouts, push pull and sit ups. And ofcourse the mile and a half run. The we competed with the other poolee groups doing stuff like relays, and flipping big tractor tires over and what not. Got an MRE, was delicious. The day was a tons of fun.

I wouldn't call it mini bootcamp, it was more like large PT.
    Sounds like a "Super" Pool meeting.

Credits
    Savings
    Our recruiters hold a "mini boot camp" every now and then. Really fun but hard at the same time.

Marine Free Member 2ndLAADBnWRENCH's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    Hey everyone i was just told yesterday that i am attending a Mini Boot Camp at Fort Snelling, MN. I am very excited for this becuase it will be just a whole lot of moto for me... But after looking over everything i was wondering if those who had been to one could tell me what you really do? the sheets i got were preaty much just talking about he Marine Corps and why there doing it... not much about what were doing. Any insight would be wonderful

Thanks again,
    Daniel

Mini Boot Camp is kinda like a Devil Pup program.. Very motovating. Lots of things to that prepare for boot camp familurization. Team building and a tool for the people molding our future in the poolee's steps toward the real recruit training.

Ahh i see.. thank you everyone

Holy SH1T people this guest just got back from his first mini boot camp and wow... ill sure say i got f*cked up by a DI 3 times in 2 hours.... I spent a hour and a half getting yelled at like hell by the DI's... There where 4 total DI's at the entire boot camp and one was a Female DI's... I swear to go she was the most scary thing ever, the male DI's had nothing on her, I was never worked so hard. I found to respect all Marines 100000000x more then I already did and I understand why you want to be called by your rank. I thought I would just report, very very breif but if any Poolees or Marines have questions on what I did ill be glad to answer. Thanks

Daniel

PS: It was at Camp Ripley not Fort Snelling my recruiter kinda sucks at his job.... Failed to give me all the paper work. I got one page instead of the total 4 that we needed to get signed lol...

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    I found to respect all Marines 100000000x more then I already did

my recruiter kinda sucks at his job....

Doesn't look like you learned much actually dickweed

Im sorry, but he EVEN told me that hes a sh*ty recruiter because hes an a$$ and he doesn't always get all the info just gets some and leaves... Its his words... I still respect him it just sucks having to do all the stupid paper work over again and again because he never gets it all.

Thread Information