Looking for my Drill Instructors
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for my Drill Instructors

Hey, I was just wanting to know if my Drill Instructors had accounts on this site. The two I am looking for are:

Sgt. Michael Blair
    Sgt. Brian Pinson

They were two of my Drill Instructors (3rd Bn, India Co, Plt. 3080; grad. Oct. 3, 2008). If they have accounts on here or if anyone else here knows them, then I would appreciate if you could get me in touch with them. Thanks and God bless!
    -Pvt. Haynes

Check your messages - sent you a PM Haynes.

Parris Island 3rd Bn. Mike Co. in the HOUSE>.......They might be too busy training new recruits.....to be posting on here. Congrats young Devil Dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Winger View Post
    Check your messages - sent you a PM Haynes.
    Well, it's not the same Blair. My Drill Instructor was Sgt. Blair, not SSgt. Blair. But thanks anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Haynes View Post
    Well, it's not the same Blair. My Drill Instructor was Sgt. Blair, not SSgt. Blair. But thanks anyway!
    My bad - looks like I meritoriously promoted him..

Blair, Michael (MIGHTY MOUSE), Sgt

Check the link in the PM tho' - says he was DI with I/3080 in 2008.

My bad - looks like I meritoriously promoted him..

Blair, Michael (MIGHTY MOUSE), Sgt

Check the link in the PM tho' - says he was DI with I/3080 in 2008.
    It won't let me on the site. After the Marines. it's just a bunch of astericks. I may have to put in a password or something to access the site.

Why are you trying to locate your Drill Instructors anyways? I've never even thought about searching for them on this forum. However I did run into one of my kill hats whenever I was at 29 Palms that was interesting. Sorry I'm getting off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Haynes View Post
    It won't let me on the site. After the Marines. it's just a bunch of astericks. I may have to put in a password or something to access the site.
    PM me your email address... I'll send you an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Diep View Post
    Why are you trying to locate your Drill Instructors anyways? I've never even thought about searching for them on this forum. However I did run into one of my kill hats whenever I was at 29 Palms that was interesting. Sorry I'm getting off topic.
    I found mine after 25 yrs.... 1 of them is a retired MGYSGT and two of them are buried at Arlington. I guess as you get older you realize the profound effect they've had your life in such a relatively short time.

How's the weather over there, Diep?

Credits
    Savings
    You on MOL yet? You should just use their locator. I was bored and found your Sgt Blair (my buddy is also Sgt Michael Blair but he is at Quantico)

I found mine after 25 yrs.... 1 of them is a retired MGYSGT and two of them are buried at Arlington. I guess as you get older you realize the profound effect they've had your life in such a relatively short time.

How's the weather over there, Diep?

Yes I do agree with you on that one sargent. I still to this day remember all the things my drill instructors have taught me.

The weather in Iraq is pretty rough right now. Theres a massive sandstorm out and everything looks as though it has a red hue to it. Kind of like mars. (This is where I am currently) but if you meant 29 palms its pretty hot and dry last time I was there in '06

check this web site out it could help it's called ( together we served ) all one word lower case letters .com may help..Semper Fi brothers

You can find them both in global, one is still listed at MCRD, look them up and send an e-mail if you really want to get in touch with them

PARRIS ISLAND, PLT. 335, Summer 1954

Looking for former members of Platoon 335, Easy Co., First Battalion at P.I. in summer of 1954. D.I.'s were: E. R. West, J. F. Osendott, M. D. Brock, C. B. Barrett and R. O. Haack.

My email: IrelandSailor@gmail.com

Thread Information