Looking for my Drill Instructors
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1

    Looking for my Drill Instructors

    Hey, I was just wanting to know if my Drill Instructors had accounts on this site. The two I am looking for are:

    Sgt. Michael Blair
    Sgt. Brian Pinson

    They were two of my Drill Instructors (3rd Bn, India Co, Plt. 3080; grad. Oct. 3, 2008). If they have accounts on here or if anyone else here knows them, then I would appreciate if you could get me in touch with them. Thanks and God bless!
    -Pvt. Haynes


  2. #2
    Check your messages - sent you a PM Haynes.


  3. #3
    Parris Island 3rd Bn. Mike Co. in the HOUSE>.......They might be too busy training new recruits.....to be posting on here. Congrats young Devil Dog.


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Winger View Post
    Check your messages - sent you a PM Haynes.
    Well, it's not the same Blair. My Drill Instructor was Sgt. Blair, not SSgt. Blair. But thanks anyway!


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Haynes View Post
    Well, it's not the same Blair. My Drill Instructor was Sgt. Blair, not SSgt. Blair. But thanks anyway!
    My bad - looks like I meritoriously promoted him..

    Blair, Michael (MIGHTY MOUSE), Sgt

    Check the link in the PM tho' - says he was DI with I/3080 in 2008.


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Winger View Post
    My bad - looks like I meritoriously promoted him..

    Blair, Michael (MIGHTY MOUSE), Sgt

    Check the link in the PM tho' - says he was DI with I/3080 in 2008.
    It won't let me on the site. After the Marines. it's just a bunch of astericks. I may have to put in a password or something to access the site.


  7. #7
    Why are you trying to locate your Drill Instructors anyways? I've never even thought about searching for them on this forum. However I did run into one of my kill hats whenever I was at 29 Palms that was interesting. Sorry I'm getting off topic.


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Haynes View Post
    It won't let me on the site. After the Marines. it's just a bunch of astericks. I may have to put in a password or something to access the site.
    PM me your email address... I'll send you an invite.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Diep View Post
    Why are you trying to locate your Drill Instructors anyways? I've never even thought about searching for them on this forum. However I did run into one of my kill hats whenever I was at 29 Palms that was interesting. Sorry I'm getting off topic.
    I found mine after 25 yrs.... 1 of them is a retired MGYSGT and two of them are buried at Arlington. I guess as you get older you realize the profound effect they've had your life in such a relatively short time.

    How's the weather over there, Diep?


  10. #10
    Marine Free Member PaidinBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Not so sunny CA...
    Posts
    2,299
    Credits
    5,162
    Savings
    0
    You on MOL yet? You should just use their locator. I was bored and found your Sgt Blair (my buddy is also Sgt Michael Blair but he is at Quantico)


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Winger View Post
    I found mine after 25 yrs.... 1 of them is a retired MGYSGT and two of them are buried at Arlington. I guess as you get older you realize the profound effect they've had your life in such a relatively short time.

    How's the weather over there, Diep?

    Yes I do agree with you on that one sargent. I still to this day remember all the things my drill instructors have taught me.

    The weather in Iraq is pretty rough right now. Theres a massive sandstorm out and everything looks as though it has a red hue to it. Kind of like mars. (This is where I am currently) but if you meant 29 palms its pretty hot and dry last time I was there in '06


  12. #12
    check this web site out it could help it's called ( together we served ) all one word lower case letters .com may help..Semper Fi brothers


  13. #13
    You can find them both in global, one is still listed at MCRD, look them up and send an e-mail if you really want to get in touch with them


  14. #14

    PARRIS ISLAND, PLT. 335, Summer 1954

    Looking for former members of Platoon 335, Easy Co., First Battalion at P.I. in summer of 1954. D.I.'s were: E. R. West, J. F. Osendott, M. D. Brock, C. B. Barrett and R. O. Haack.

    My email: IrelandSailor@gmail.com



  15. #15

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts