quantico or lejeune - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Any where on the West Coast.

Did Somebody Say "Driftwood"...GOOD TIMES!!LOL!

Go to K-Bay!

Quote Originally Posted by mikysmom View Post
    thanks for all the advice hes going to lejeune im sure he will like it there

Mam, i spent my whole four years on Camp Lejeune great place EAS was October 15 2006

I LOVED LEJEUNE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant say the same for the city of Jacksonville, it has the good along with the bad but ive sen more of the bad there than good, I hope your son goes to Quantico.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    Did Somebody Say "Driftwood"...GOOD TIMES!!LOL!
    Driftwood!!!

SCOOOOOOBBYYYY DOOOOBBY DDDOOOOOOOO

Quantico va. is the place to be . just south of Q-town there's an all girl collage at there was back in the 70's .. use to go there and party on weekends . and north was Washington d.c. great place to be Quantico is a great place hands down.

There are too many Marines in Lejeune, and I found it depressing at times.

I was in LeJeune also, never did care for the place when orders came for Okinawa I went over there never had a chance to go to Quantico.

Marine Free Member SgtHopperUSMC's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I was stationed in Quantico for a while. It is full of officers and is not very enlisted friendly. But on the good side it is close to a lot of history. Camp Lejeune on the other hand would give a good idea of the Fleet Marine Force life. The farther away from Headquarters the better I always say. Go online and check out the areas. Really depends on what interest you. Could be worse... my first shot was Okinawa. There you do three things
    turn into a drunk get religion or be a pt freak.

I'd pick Lejeune. Quantico is NOT the FMF, and a first term Marine should go FMF if at all possible.

I liked Lejeune, both as a Geo batch, and with my family. My two older kids STILL consider Lejeune 'home'. There is plenty to do if you want to do it and don't mind driving a ways.

Thread Information