Got turned down by girls because in Military/ Stupid Liberals
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marine Free Member RememberMorriso's Avatar
    Salt Lake City, Utah Not my falt new unit till deploy
    Credits
    Savings

Got turned down by girls because in Military/ Stupid Liberals

So tonight was my friends 22nd birthday, he is a civilian. I went out with him to a really good bar with a huge dance floor (lots of Marines there). Well we were dancing with two girls and they were really liking us. Anyways so we walk out side and we are going home with them in tow. Well I saw one of my friends who blurts out that I am leaving the unit and going to Iraq soon (trying to pull that trick for me, no need too but thanks for the thought). Both the girls stare in shock at me...? We were at a "Marine" bar. My girl was ****ed off. It turns out that these girls are french canadian and play soccer for the local university. Anyways she starts *****ing at me telling me that we shouldn't be there and how much damage we have done to the Iraqi people. Well I'm trying to be nice, because I want to get my dick wet; I am a Marine after all. I start getting ****ed, she has no clue, I don't even think that she could find Iraq on a map. I give good arguments about why we are there and all my past experiences, about building a school and hospital about helping the Sheiks control their neighborhoods etc as civilian as I can sound. So I give her another topic, Afghanistan. I say well what about Afghanistan? They did murder over 3,000 citizens and cause Billions upon billions of dollars in damage. Should we be there? She basically grabs her friend who is also a dumb ***** and they leave.... OMFG. No respect. This happened earlier last week in a bar as well, this girl who looked strangely like Palin went all Obama hippie on my ass. I don't start fights with girls lol, I am nice to them so I can poke them. I don't brag about being a Marine, they sometimes piece it together or they just don't.

/rant

SFi

Cpl G

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lol!

Forget those stupid *******. They were getting ready to go home and let you guys pound their brains out and then...POOF! they suddenly develop ethics and morals???????? Your hand has a higher IQ than them, and it'll surely treat you better! I can't stand clueless chicks.

Do you reallything this board gives a shi about your sex life?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Do you reallything this board gives a shi about your sex life?
    Classic!!

Reminds me of Mardi Gras 1968...I had just returned from the Nam and was going to my first Mardi Gras parade in two years, still trying to get used to the culture shock.. one week earlier I had been in the bush near the DMZ...as I was approaching the barracaded area where the parade would make it's U turn on Canal Street, I noticed this good looking little blonde, blue eyes, body to kill for.. you know the drill...sitting on one of the barracades. As I neared her, she looked at me and asked if I was in the military. Whgen I said yes, she asked if I had been to Vietnam, and I said I just got home from there. The little B**** then said you BABYKILLER!! HOW MANY WOMEN AND BABIES DID YOU MURDER YOU ANIMAL!!!....I got up in her face and in my best DI voice said ....I don't know..I didn't keep count... BUT... I ATE EVERYTHING I KILLED... The B**** fell off the barricade backwards on her head. So much for Mardi Gras... I went the F*** home. Haven't been to a Mardi Gras Parade in New Orleans since.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherGoose View Post
    Forget those stupid *******. They were getting ready to go home and let you guys pound their brains out and then...POOF!
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherGoose View Post
    go home and let you guys pound their brains out
    No worries. For every girl who will despise you for being a Marine there will be 20 of 'em who will be willing to do the above because of it.

Amen to that!

When I was in Biloxi, MS at 2871 school, we had Marines complaining that they couldn't find dates to the Ball. (We were on an Air Force base, how hard could it have been?) Our Gunny's response was for them to get into their Blues and stand on the corner with a sign that read "Free Dinner and Dancing." He said, "I don't care how ugly you are, women love Marines! Good Luck!"

Just tell those pieces of sh** to get the F**k out of your country!Then go pick up some real women

Marine Family Free Member DevsDad's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    The little B**** then said you BABYKILLER!! HOW MANY WOMEN AND BABIES DID YOU MURDER YOU ANIMAL!!!....I got up in her face and in my best DI voice said ....I don't know..I didn't keep count... BUT... I ATE EVERYTHING I KILLED... The B**** fell off the barricade backwards on her head.

I passed along a little didy to my son because he told me he had been called a baby killer. I told him to say "No Mam, we dont kill babies, the Army does that. We just eat them!"

Marine Free Member RememberMorriso's Avatar
    Salt Lake City, Utah Not my falt new unit till deploy
    Credits
    Savings
    It's a shame the hot ones have to be so dumb. They were definitely the best looking girls there, and they loved the fact that I'm from Montana.

Kill Babies!!!

MotherGoose you put me on the floor with your reply. That was priceless!

Well just like the female asking if she is to pretty for the Marine Corps, heres some attention. You were starving for it now you got it. Marine or not you should have more decency toward women then you do. Yeah they are some liberal minded individuals...but you are just as wrong when referring to the situation like you did. You want them to respect you as a Marine, let alone a man, start not using the "i was just trying to get my dick wet" trust me. you'll learn. Theres your attention you so desperately needed. Go tell your buddies your immature sex stories.

Take it from an older MAN and MARINE here. When you treat a woman with respect and thoughtfulness it Does not matter what your political leanings or hers for that matter, she will love you and not give a damn what you do for a living. Just like there are standards for conduct becoming a marine there are also standards for conduct becoming a Man and a gentleman is the best way to be. The comments you made here and the way you described the incident I find it far fetched and doubt it even took place. I have been around marines for the past 29 years and one thing I know for a fact the stories are great and embellishment is limitless. As the song says TALK IS CHEAP WHEN THE STORY IS GOOD. Square yourself away and be a gentleman always, one day you will have children possibly daughters and I am sure you will not appreciate ANY man regardless what he does for the country to use you daughter to get his member wet.

I am a gentleman by proclaimation but I am a gentleman by choice always. Call me old fashioned, but decency is always a great quality.

Semper Fi

Thread Information