Brand new Marine!! - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Credits
    Savings
    I would like to believe that you would be allowed to PT to the best of your ability while taking care of your arm...I think you should run as often as possible...Good luck to you and welcome to the CORPS!!

SEMPER FI MARINE !!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Haynes View Post
    I actually had a question about PT..even if I have to heal for my arm, will they allow me to go running and such?
    And we STILL can't be with the female Marines? Darn it....
    Thanks, God bless and Semper Fi,
    Pvt. Haynes
    You won't be allowed to be with female Marines until MOS school, that's when you really have a good chance, because by the time you get to the fleet they know what male Marines are all about and won't give you the time of day unless you're Achped.

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    You won't be allowed to be with female Marines until MOS school, that's when you really have a good chance, because by the time you get to the fleet they know what male Marines are all about and won't give you the time of day unless you're Achped.
    Almost fell out of my chair when i read this... Achped you always make me laugh with your post.

Credits
    Savings
    Pvt. Haynes, follow the Cpl.'s advice and stay away from the ****birds in MRP, they will try to pull you down to their level. This is only a small bump in the road in your career and with PROPER therapy you will get better. You will go on to complete MCT and your MOS training, you will be a credit to our Corps. Don't ever listen to the ****birds, non-hackers, sickbay commandos and whiners, they will be in MRP and every other unit/detachment you will be in during your career. Life it what you make of it, if you get lemons make lemonade. In other words you will have alot of downtime since you won't be training so as soon as you get settled start asking if you can take MCI's out while waiting to reurn to training. PT as much as possible and always look to improve yourself.

Thread Information