Ship date changed!
Create Post
    AustinOverton
    Guest Free Member

Ship date changed!

So, my original ship date was 20081103 but my recruiter calls me up this morning saying a spot has opened up for a pretty hard to get MOS and I am one of the 3 out of 80 qualified. I'm not 100% on the numbers at this time but I have a choice of rescue diver, aviation crash recovery, and another one that I had forgotten because it wasn't that interesting.

The catch? I get shipped out Monday night! I'm so effin excited and nervous at the same time, I thought I was going to have to wait 5 months to go but this was just thrown on me and it was in the MOS's rangers that I wanted so I jumped at the chance.

Wish me luck!

Great opportunity, take it.

Good luck in boot recruit

Marine Free Member darkgreen0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

Darkgreen 0311

Good Luck just remember we've all been through it. If we can do it you can do it too.

SEMPER FI 4 LIFE
    YOURS IS NOT TO QUESTION WHY BUT TO DO OR DIE!!!

Enjoy the quarterdeck b1tch. Remember, you are screwed. Come back in 3 months with that Eagle, Globe, and Anchor, alright?

AustinOverton
    Guest Free Member
    Thanks guys, I'm gettin a lot more support from my family than I expected... I'm so pumped!

Ship Date

Did you have 0300 MOS, I just got my ship date changed to 20081103??

Didn't check the dates first

Seriously Will? this thread was made in May... so you bumped it up?????? WHY?!!?!??!!?? Close this please...

If the mods feel they need to close a topic, they will close it. They dont need you to tell them to close it. Atleast he used the search function...

Thread Information