Brand new Marine!! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Congrats Marine. I just graduated myself a week ahead of you so I don't have too much experience, but I'm pretty sure you can see a doctor while on leave. I'm not sure how our military insurance works though.


  2. #17
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    12
    Credits
    10,003
    Savings
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett90 View Post
    I envy every person that comes on here saying "New Marine here" lol. I want to go already. Congratulations.
    I feel the same way, I should have left today at 5pm but ship date was pushed back to next weekend


  3. #18
    Actually it was India Co. that graduated October 3rd to whoever said it was Kilo. I know cause I was there, 3rd Btn India Co. Plt 3083. OOrah

    -Pvt. Hogston


  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgeCharger54 View Post
    Actually it was India Co. that graduated October 3rd to whoever said it was Kilo. I know cause I was there, 3rd Btn India Co. Plt 3083. OOrah

    -Pvt. Hogston
    Hey there Marine, didn't you have Sgt. Shepard after he got kicked out of my platoon (3080)? Sucks for you! Just kidding! He was actually one of the coolest Drill Instructors after we completed the Crucible, in my opinion.


  5. #20
    Get ready to be thoroughly demotivated. OORAH!


  6. #21
    Marine Free Member Chumley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ballston Lake
    Posts
    1,354
    Credits
    11,796
    Savings
    0
    Congratulations MARINES!
    Semper Fidelis!
    C


  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Get ready to be thoroughly demotivated. OORAH!
    What do ya mean by that, Corporal?


  8. #23
    Congratulations to you, welcome to the family, and good luck to you


  9. #24
    Congradulations Marine!










    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett90 View Post
    I envy every person that comes on here saying "New Marine here" lol. I want to go already. Congratulations.


    I feel the same way too. I have to wait until next july/august time.


  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Haynes View Post
    What do ya mean by that, Corporal?
    He means he is unhappy with the Marine Corps so everyone else will also be. He seems to think he is the rule, not the exception.

    Achped, I challenge you to try to motivate these poolees and new Marines instead of coming on here telling them of your escapades and shennanigans. They don't come here to be demotivated, and hopefully your purpose here isn't to demotivate them. I seriously question your intentions on this site and with these poolees/Marines.


    BTW, congrats, Pvt!


  11. #26
    Marine Free Member 2ndLAADBnWRENCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    AntiPolo City, Rizal, Philippines
    Posts
    81
    Credits
    10,034
    Savings
    0
    Congrats Marine !!!!


  12. #27
    Squad Leader Free Member Wyoming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    25 38' N, 54 26' E
    Posts
    5,777
    Credits
    8,941
    Savings
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    He means he is unhappy with the Marine Corps so everyone else will also be. He seems to think he is the rule, not the exception.

    Achped, I challenge you to try to motivate these poolees and new Marines instead of coming on here telling them of your escapades and shennanigans. They don't come here to be demotivated, and hopefully your purpose here isn't to demotivate them. I seriously question your intentions on this site and with these poolees/Marines.


    BTW, congrats, Pvt!
    . .

    Illegitimi Non Carborundum!!





  13. #28
    Marine Free Member davblay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sparta, Tn
    Posts
    3,295
    Credits
    9,588
    Savings
    0
    Images
    22
    My God...the Corps has made Achped a Corporal? What has my Corps come to thses days? Now we have another Private E-4 on our hands!

    Semper Fi Matt,

    Dave


  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    He means he is unhappy with the Marine Corps so everyone else will also be. He seems to think he is the rule, not the exception.

    Achped, I challenge you to try to motivate these poolees and new Marines instead of coming on here telling them of your escapades and shennanigans. They don't come here to be demotivated, and hopefully your purpose here isn't to demotivate them. I seriously question your intentions on this site and with these poolees/Marines.


    BTW, congrats, Pvt!
    Ah, I see. I thought he was saying that SOI sucks or something. BTW, DOES SOI suck or is it pretty fun (I heard from some Marines that it's tough but it's a blast)?


  15. #30
    No i have Recruiters Asst. so hopefully ill pick up rank there we will see what happens!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts