Savings

Thumbs down Prepare to be ....

... ****ed off!!

Click Here!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

An Eyeopener

I was in San Diego during the Constellation protest but I wasn't aware that it was going on. But then again I wouldn't have participated. I suppose some or most of these veterans are now receiving VA benefits.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. I agree I bet a lot of them are getting VA benefits. As for Duncan he got what he wanted a lot of pub for his book.

Ok,I am Pi**ed off.Thank you Big Al

IT'S DISGUSTING..
    THANKS AL,BUT IT'S BETTER TO BE PI**ED OFF THEN PI**ED ON.....I'M PI**ED......

Anybody remember when Kruschev said "we will destroy you from within"? Well he was wrong! We are destroying ourselves! These B.S. propaganda films are a way of doing just that! As Marines we followed the orders of our superiors. It wasn't our job to interpet the politics of the war. The people in the military have to trust the judgement of our elected government! If we sat around discussing the "Right or Wrong" of the war,probably more of us would have been on "The Wall"! I personally knew one of the guys who testified in the "Winter Soldier" affair,served with him in RVN,and was considered a friend while he was in college,and I was still in the "Corps"! Then he turned into a scumbag! All this kind of crap does is undermine the morale of our troops! "Screw all but 6 of them,save them for pallbearers!" Hell,back then most of weren't old enough to vote, or even drink beer anyway

Thread Information