graduating boot camp with honors
Create Post

graduating boot camp with honors

My goal is to graduate boot camp with honors. What do i have to do to accomplish that. What are they looking for out of me. DO you have to be squad leader to get that.

300 pft is a good start. Makes everything else fall into place a lot easier.

I have researched this and I couldn't find the answer I was looking for. I guess I was just looking for an answer that came from someone who has expirienced boot camp and seen what the drill instructors are looking for. I realize a 300 pft would help but what else are they looking for from you while at boot camp.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by 090112 View Post
    I have researched this and I couldn't find the answer I was looking for. I guess I was just looking for an answer that came from someone who has expirienced boot camp and seen what the drill instructors are looking for. I realize a 300 pft would help but what else are they looking for from you while at boot camp.
    Keep your sh$t wired tight at all times.A squared away Marine has a better chance at advancement and that goes without saying ,but take that extra step in whatever you do and you will get noticed Cheesehead.

SEMPER FI

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Because I am in a good mood tonight, I used the search button, typed in honorman, and got 99 hits in .19 sec.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/se...earchid=527882

That should give you some good reading if nothing else.

Dave

Thread Information