SHarp Creases???
Create Post

SHarp Creases???

Good evening I have always had a problem with makin the Creases on my Class B service shirt sharp. Here is what I do exactly.
    1.I wash it by hand.
    2. I put it in Sta-FLo(pure no water)
    3.I let it dry.
    4.I retrace my creases.
    5.I spray the creases with Faultless.
    6. I let it dry.
    7. I put my awards on the shirt.
    THe crease look sharp right now and look real good.
    8. Put on SHirt Stays(I put them on the sides(my hips).
    9. Look in the mirror and I can barely see the creases. I read something about using Wood GLue? I have also thought it could be the Shirt Stays? I have got no clue but I need help. I am the only Cadet in my battalion who starchs there shirt and iron's creases. I would like to also know if there is something that I could put under my armpits that would not make the sweat stains show(I use deodorant Gillettte Clinical strengh, when I wear my uniform i get real sweaty and it doesn't work It only happens at school no where else). Could I please have some help? I have a Exibition Drill TEam Solo at the Homecoming Pep Rally I want to look my best.

I'm not sure what class B uniform you are talking about, BUT, I'm going to suggest buying a shirt with perma creases.

For sweat, wear a t-shirt under your uniform, if you don't already. If you already do, I have no clue.

Outside of Nashville, TN. Work in FOB Louisville
    Credits
    Savings
    I use deodorant Gillettte Clinical strengh,
    If that is NOT a mis-print, try Anti-Persperant.

Creases; Go looking in the UNIFORM forum.

The dry cleaner always did mine up real good. ; )

I wear a WHite T-shirt under my uniform. CLass-B is the Army Charlie. A short-Sleeved service shirt. If I spray starch the armpits of my Cotton White T-shirt will that block the sweat?

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Wear Kotex in your armpits.

Before ironing the crease; we used to run a bar of soap on the inside of our shirts and/ or pants to get a crease that you could cut a steak with.

But, if you use too much soap it will show through.

WOuld you apply it lightly or very thourughly? Will it stain?

Quote Originally Posted by Drill for life View Post
    WOuld you apply it lightly or very thourughly? Will it stain?
    Apply it lightly, you don't need a lot, if you use too much it will show through. Only use Ivory, or a white soap and make sure you're applying the soap to the inside of the shirt/pant.

It shouldn't stain - it's soap.

I just tried it, after i get it nice and sharp i put it in Sta- Flo. Im going to recrease it with soap to give it a better look. Thank you.

Thread Information