Finally home.. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally home..

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty Puffs View Post
    God damn it was hot down there. You wake up at 4 and its already 80 degrees plus 90% humidity.

Now the sand fleas were not all they were cracked up to be. The only day I ever even noticed them was on graduation morning during practice. they ate me alive. Now, fire ants, those are a different story all together. Those little buggers annihilated me allll damn summer.
    Thats because the sandfleas are smarter than the recruits, they know better than to report to Parris Island when it is at its hottest they come when fall comes cause its a little bit cooler for them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty Puffs View Post
    God damn it was hot down there. You wake up at 4 and its already 80 degrees plus 90% humidity.

Now the sand fleas were not all they were cracked up to be. The only day I ever even noticed them was on graduation morning during practice. they ate me alive. Now, fire ants, those are a different story all together. Those little buggers annihilated me allll damn summer.
    A Recruiters Assistant who just got back for MCRDPI was running us and decide to do FLutter Kicks in the gras so we got down and did enough to make us want to chop our legs off and we got up and there where ants covering our legs,crotch, and our feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Drill for life View Post
    A Recruiters Assistant who just got back for MCRDPI was running us and decide to do FLutter Kicks in the gras so we got down and did enough to make us want to chop our legs off and we got up and there where ants covering our legs,crotch, and our feet.

You suck at life, dude.....

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    You suck at life, dude.....
    Is there something wrong with me? That line right there brought joy to my heart. It's like calling a dog to the back of the house and then closing the sliding glass door in his face.

You know it's wrong, you know the dog doesn't know any better, but you'll be damned if it ain't funny as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    Is there something wrong with me? That line right there brought joy to my heart. It's like calling a dog to the back of the house and then closing the sliding glass door in his face.

You know it's wrong, you know the dog doesn't know any better, but you'll be damned if it ain't funny as hell.

enigmatic.... for the win!!

haha, nice dude.

Thread Information