I think I might have Tourettes - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Meagen-

Don't be stupid. Go get this checked out.

Marine Spouse Free Member mdb0227's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    whoa whoa, i really was just trying to help. i dont see how that is being stupid. I did suggest he should see a doctor, absolutely.

please be a little kinder. im just as concerned as everyone else here that has responded.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nativetexan View Post
    Okay, so I don't think it's Tourettes, It's been happening for like a year and a half. I'm not taking any medication. Maybe it's hypersensitivity?

Oh well, thanks everyone for yalls help.
    And no, Tourettes is not only just yelling obcenities, it can also be different things.
    Make an appointment today! Don't wait. Be prepared to list your diet and your lifestyle habits. Anything you can add to inform your Doc will be helpful. It could be something as simple as too much energy drinks.

And Meagan...we are not the "kind" types when it comes to this. Direct Action with no BS flourishes is our style in a serious matter. You realize this, so just shake it off and learn.

Credits
    Savings
    alright then.

Quote Originally Posted by mdb0227 View Post
    please be a little kinder. im just as concerned as everyone else here that has responded.
    The Marines here are not the "kindler,more gentle" type. We tell it how it is and say what needs to be said in an intelligent,striaghtforward manner. If you want "kind", try an Air Force posting site.

Best to get checked out. After all you will be firng a rifle and twitching is not conducive to a 6 O'clock sight picture.

Credits
    Savings
    okay, i understand that. I do apologize for any misconception.

Matt- I hope everything works out for you. Good luck :]

do you play football or any other sports? my buddy on our football team had a bunch of concussions and started twitching pretty bad for a couple months..it went away a few months after the season

I used to play football sophomore year and baseball junior year in high school. I never had any injuries, but in 2003 I did almost break my hip. I tried to jump over those ropes that have flags on em (I don't know what they are called) I didn't break anything but I do know I couldn't walk for 2 months. That's all in the past though.

Thread Information