Parris Island Marines - Page 9
Create Post
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastion View Post
    Second Recruit Training Battalion:Best of the island.
    It was when I was in boot,and always will be,the Fighting 2nd.......

We had a "motivation ditch." It was called Ribbon Creek. I was in after the McKeon thing, but we still got a lotta threats about taking a hike to the creek. Happened once while we were pulling butts at the range. Ribbon Creek ran right behind us and we could see what they were threatening. Not a pleasant thought, wading in that thing.

Be one of the Proud.
    Join us now in THE Social Group "Parris Island Marines".

I DARE YOU..........

Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    Be one of the Proud.
    Join us now in THE Social Group "Parris Island Marines".

I DARE YOU..........
    GET ER DONE......

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Why don't people fill out their Profile??

I'd like SOMEBODY, to tell me why a new member, refuses to fill out his Profile. Are they ashamed of thier time in the service? At least the rest of us would like a valid reason. I, really DON'T understand......Doc Greek

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    I'd like SOMEBODY, to tell me why a new member, refuses to fill out his Profile. Are they ashamed of thier time in the service? At least the rest of us would like a valid reason. I, really DON'T understand......Doc Greek

cause they have there heads up there azz and don't know there azz from a whole in the ground..!!!!!!!!!!!
    simple doc

P.S. hey doc how did the doc visit go? i hope well.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Marine1955....THANK-YOU! This past week, I had 6 Dr. appointments! I'm sick of being poked, pushed, pulled, and tested, for WHAT?? Been waiting 6 weeks, for a consult, at J. Haley, V.A. Hosp., and....hopefully have a dam arthroscopy, on my left knee....SOON! One nutty Doc, thinks I've got some shrapnel, in the joint, SOOOO.....let's get this crap over with!! Don't need another P.H., NEED to be able to walk!!!!....DUH!!.....SEMPER FI....Doc Greek

Count me in too......think I already did....The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Lose......so if one of you find it...please send it home!!!!!
    MCRD Parris Island
    2nd RTB K Co Plt 2008
    Oct- Dec 1965
    SSgt JD Fry
    Sgt CG Skinner
    Sgt PD Tinson...(KIA-2/6/1968--Hue City, RVN)

also, while stationed at MCAS Beaufort SC we setup operations (late '67-'68) at Paige Field on Parris Island to traing Army Helocopter Pilots from Fort Stuart (sp?), GA learn Touch & Go operations for their coming tours in RVN.......

Ooorah - I'm in - MCRD Parris Island - Plt 276 - 13 July 1970 to 15 Semptember 1970
    SSgt. H. W. Oliver SDI, SSgt. J. Q. Robbins ADI and SSgt. E. A. Parrish

Hey come on Marines,I know you're out there.All you jarheads that were stationed at Parris Island,boot,tad,permanent or other.
    Join our little social group.
    Got any stories about PI,we would like to hear them.....
    SEMPER FI BROTHERS & SISTERS

Went through Parris Island in 1978. Great experience. I was a 17 year old kid when I entered and a man when I graduated.

You can take the boot out of Parris Island,but you can't take Parris Island out of the boot that graduated a MARINE..

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post

Gee.... I bet you wish you were a real Marine instead of a Sailor Wanna-Be, huh?

buckeyeblue,no proper profile and DISRESPECTFUL to our Corpsman,who has been through hell in NAM.God Bless all Corpsmen....
    and God Bless you....

Thread Information