Parris Island Marines - Page 7
Create Post
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Count me in.

if you have 10 or more years in i'd go for itget you 20 yrs in then they can't take that away from you but make sure you get into a good field that will be useful after your retirement or you could stay in longer if you wanted to but do things that will help you ater you get ot for good
    take care

Quote Originally Posted by MLMonk View Post
    I say go for it, there's a guy here in BMP that's 29 years old.
    If he can do it then there's no reason I can't. Waiver me up, I'm ready for round 2 at PI!

The island so nice ya gotta do it twice.

"Parris Island where it all began,
    A little rock with a lots of sand!"

Present or accounted for...

that is where is all begins and ends for alot of marines including me

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    118 days at Parris Island!
    Arrived at 08-06-1975.
    Graduated on 12-01-1975.
    Lesson learned: Don't get into a fistfight with a fellow recruit!

Hey all you sand flea bittin Jarheads....We broke the century mark.......We now have 101 members in our Social Group "Parris Island Marines".
    Keep em coming Brothers.......

fresh outta PI no better place on earth

you are right there that is the land god forgot about when i was there in the late '40s and mid '50s

Mister-Postman,I beleave,if you fill out your PROFILE,the powers that be will square you away..

my profile has been filled out awhile back if bull**** were music you would be a brass band bar none

Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    Mister-Postman,I beleave,if you fill out your PROFILE,the powers that be will square you away..
    Hey Joe,I was NOT refering to you,read the post,I was refering to Mister-Postman.

Mornin y'all,cool and cloudy morning here 'bouts.
    Have to put up the Christmas lights,outside today.
    I know I'm late,I would have done it over the weekend but it was a 2 day wash out.
    Hey coffee's up,Freedom Toast,maple syrup(warmed up),and crispy bacon....mmm...mmm..

Hey y'all stay safe today,say a prayer or two for Dave and our brothers in harms way,God Bless.

Last edited by ecfree; 12-02-08 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Should be in Morning Zypher

Quote Originally Posted by tgwkreu7 View Post
    my profile has been filled out awhile back if bull**** were music you would be a brass band bar none
    Hahaha Joe he was referring to Mister-Postman, but I love that quote about bullsh*t haha.

Been a while since I posted on this thread and I'm glad to see so much enthusiastic posts about the group I started. Once again a big thank you to my top recruiter ecfree for keeping this alive, its him that has made the group grow huge.

Everyone to all PI Marines, Past, Present, and Future, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and I hope your Christmas is even better I will be on Parris Island for Christmas (figure I have to stop by since I'll be down there visiting my folks for a lil Xmas libo) I'll get me a couple pics while down there.

Have a safe Holiday season and on New Years eve raise your glasses to those who can't be with us.

San Diego Marine Boot Camp is like bigger brother to you guys in Parris Island.

Paradise Island sounds more like it.

Thread Information