Parris Island Marines - Page 16
Create Post
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pierced58 View Post
    Parris Island has not changed just like the rest of the Corp., Everyone changes, we stay the same oldschool way. Look up the map on google earth and zoom in. The base has stayed the same only the uniforms changed.
    Negative - That's why I asked if anyone had found any old maps...All the old buildings in 1st BN are long gone...Way back in the 70s when I was there I only saw a few old white wooden "H" style buildings left...one of them was mine, but with the new construction on the far side of the parade deck, it is hard to determine exactly where my barracks was. I have looked, but I haven't run across one yet.
    SF

Count me in. I signed up in '78 and didn't leave PI until '82. Went overseas for a year and ended up right back in Beaufort at the air station. I have had my share of sand fleas.

I am looking for Sgt LG Lee , Sgt Parsons ,or SSgt Herron platoon 2027 Feb. 12 1973 Parris Island SC

I have found my platoon graduation book and it still looks like it did in 1973

Semper Fi brothers and sisters

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Click on "MY INFO" towards the top of the page, the next window will open up and you will see a list on the left hand side of the screen scroll down to "Networking" and click on "Social Groups" and it will show you which groups you can join, that is where you will find it.
    I had to bump this...
    All you newbees to this site,that went to boot or were perm.duty or TAD,but no poolees alowed,are invited to join our Social Group "Parris Island Marines"..
    Follow the instructions above and you're good to go..
    BTW ,,,Beer and Pizza's on me....

Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    Beer and Pizza's on me....
    Oh really?

I was there in 18, June 1978 to 12, September 1978. What a fun time it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd53 View Post
    I have found my platoon graduation book and it still looks like it did in 1973
    I also found mine from 1964 and it's in real good shape.
    Semper Fi
    Linda

Hey thanks for signing up y'all,we need more like you.
    Any WM,Mustang,Any rank,TAD,Perm.personel,even boot,can join up.....Officers and WM's ARE WELCOME......
    STOP EYEBALLIN ME...

I had to bump this...
    All you newbees to this site,that went to boot or were perm.duty or TAD,but no poolees alowed,are invited to join our Social Group "Parris Island Marines"..
    Follow the instructions above and you're good to go..
    BTW ,,,Beer and Pizza's on me....
    Well since you're buying the beeer and pizza, I'll take the pizza (supreme for me), but no like the beer and can't have the beer so you can pass the beer on to somebody else.
    Sempers Fi

AAAWWWWW Linda we need you Semper Fi sis

STOP EYEBALLIN ME...
    For all you Ladys and Gentlemen out there who went through Parris Island one way or the other....
    "The Parris Island Marines" social club is for you...

Nov 1972to Feb1973 MCRD Parris Island SC Vietnam era veteran
    Platoon 2027 12Feb1973
    Semper Fi

Sand fleas and fire ants and DI's, OH MY!!

28Aug76 to 16Nov76

Plt 185

Ooh-fvcking-rah!!!

Thread Information