Parris Island Marines - Page 24
Create Post
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine3451 View Post
    3rd BN. M Co Plt 3006 Oct 2007 to Jan 2008. Just got orders H & S BN regional contracting office Parris Island as part of my reenlistment
    Have fun! Its always been better going back there as a Marine than a boot in training! I asked for the Island as my duty station of choice for my first re-enlistment in 2001. Was there till June 2004. Was the best 3 years I spent in the Corps!

Shadow Box for the old man

Good Morning Devil Dogs

My name is James and while i have never been privileged enough to earn the title, Marine, I have an undying respect an admiration for Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. That is how my father affectionately refers to his branch of service. I went a different route because of my age at the time of enlistment. I am getting ready to leave Uncle Sam's Confused Group after 6 years of active duty service. This however is not about me. My father is the man i most admire and i know a large part of the reason why and what he attributes his success and mentality to, is the Corps. I am simply trying to find out where i can get his service information without him knwoing so that i can present him with a shadow box. He never recieved one and knowing how he feels about the Marines, i can't let that stand. He means more to me than i can possibly express. If there is any information or direction anyone can provide so that i can give this Marine the honor he deserves, i would be most appreciative. That said, Thank you all for serving and God Bless

Semper Fi

Just joined the site yesterday 08/17....so hope that I am
    doing this the right way on joining the "Parris Island Mainres"
    graduated March 1959, plt 1021, D Co, 1st Bn

I still say PLT 1085 1986 was the best!!!!!!!

Parris Island Marines

Plt 369 in 1970 was the most decorated Plt in the history of Parris Island at that time.

Joined the yellow foot prints Nov 1 1978. Injured before range. MRP. PLT 1092. Retreaded after refusing med discharge. "If I only knew before that decision".
    Missed my Blues twice by one point. Graduated Feb 13, 1979.PLT 1096

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    My husband was 1st BN C Co PLT 1073

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Oops and graduated mar 22nd, 1996

I guess u can call me an old salt I was there in 1994

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zgreeneyedgirl View Post
    Oops and graduated mar 22nd, 1996
    You would be better off to tell a little fib. Tell them he graduated MCRD San Diego, where real Marines are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    You would be better off to tell a little fib. Tell them he graduated MCRD San Diego, where real Marines are made.

Roger that Mongoose! MCRD SD is where Real Marines are made! LOL

no the real Marines are born in Parris Isalnd and not no dang Hollywood Marines

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead9564 View Post
    no the real Marines are born in Parris Isalnd and not no dang Hollywood Marines
    LMAO Marines are Marines.....No Matter where they went to Boot and WE all know it.....

but still MCRD Parris Island is a whole lot harder than MCRD SD

Thread Information