Eagle, Globe & Anchor Ceremony
Create Post
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Eagle, Globe & Anchor Ceremony

At the ceremony at the end of the Crucible when the recruits (New Marines) get their Eagle, Globe & Anchor, is the public welcome to watch? I heard from a recent graduate that they are, but I cannot find any information on the internet about it. I only live about 40 minutes north of Camp Pendleton and I would love to be a "fly on the wall" when my 2 sons finish the Crucible and get their honor on November 5th, but I'm not sure where to find out if I can.

Can anybody help?
    Any information would be appreciated!

By the way, I'm not talking about the graduation at MCRD.....but the actual ceremony immediately following the Crucible at Camp Pendleton. THANKS!

I'd contact their Senior Drill Instructor, and ask him...and then I'm sure he could find out the answer to that and get back with you. Or contact their company commander or series commander.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by mgkusmc View Post
    I'd contact their Senior Drill Instructor, and ask him...and then I'm sure he could find out the answer to that and get back with you. Or contact their company commander or series commander.

Uh, I think I'd try their Recruiter first. Just my opinion.

I know when my platoon got done the crucible we did not get are EGA'S. We got them the day of graduation before we stepped onto the parade deck that was 2002 and at Parris Island so I dont know if they changed it or what but I would get ahold of there recruiter like Bigalholmes said that is the best way to find out

I just graduated from Parris Island on September 4th, immediately after we finished the 9 mile hump we had our Eagle, Globe & Anchor Ceremony on the Parade Deck and it was not open to the public, maybe it's different in San Diego, i'd call the SDI or the Company Commander and see what they tell you

Thread Information