California Teen Accused of Posing as Soldier for Perks
Create Post

California Teen Accused of Posing as Soldier for Perks

CROSSVILLE, Tenn. — A California teen was arrested and charged with criminal impersonation in eastern Tennessee for allegedly fooling businesses into thinking he was a soldier to get discounts and other perks.
    The Cumberland County Sheriff's Department arrested 19-year-old Damian Paul Castillo of Anderson, Calif., last week on 25 counts of fraudulent use of a credit card, six counts of violation of the bad check law and one count of criminal impersonation.
    Sheriff's Investigator Ben Waller says Castillo is accused of passing himself off as a member of the U.S. Air Force by wearing a military uniform. He's also accused of bilking nine businesses out of more than $14,102. Investigators say the Air Force confirmed he had never enlisted.
    Some of the alleged scams included getting plane tickets upgraded, shopping tax-free or getting a military discount. Investigators say he's also accused of using a credit card that was not valid and writing bad checks from another fraudulent account.

WOW i didnt know we can get discounts like that 14 grand worth

Little sleeeeze should be immediately sent to the Afgani front to 'serve his time' and earn that uniform.

Yeah right...would you want that piece of s*it covering your six?

No, I was thinkin more like using him as a speed bump or something....

Speed bumps good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    How about if we just use him to draw Taliban fire?I hope he actually does time.These people trusted him because of his uniform and maybe next time they see someone in uniform that could use a break they won't be so helpful.Garbage like this hurts are men and women serving

I know....dress him in a goat costume and let the Taliban "have their way with him".

That way, he draws fire, and provides entertainment for the troops at the same time!

What's left can still be used for speedbump purposes, of course.

Thread Information