Leaving Today
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving Today

Leaving Today

I leave today at 6pm for MEPs tomorrow and then on down to PI. Just wanted to thank everyone on here for there support and time spent helping me. I look forward to returning as a U.S. Marine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good Luck Kevin, May God go with you.

See ya in 13 weeks,

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Good Luck!!

Hey me too! I go to MEPS at 5:30 tonight. =] Good luck!

Make sure you tell the sand fleas I said, "Hi!"

And give your SDI a big hug and tell him/her you can't wait to spend the next 13 weeks with them!!

On a serious note good luck and we'll talk to you again on Nov 21 or so.

I just hope the hotel i'm staying in has HBO- so I can watch the last episode of generation kill. If not, i'll just wait til after I get back.

I just hope I don't mess up too horribly. I don't care about TV or anything. I'm just worried about my PFT scores and stuff.

Eh- i'm nervous.... but I'm not going to worry about it. I'll just do my best. And you're going to get yelled at whether or not you mess up. So relax. Enjoy the last few hours of freedom.

Yeah, I have five more months of freedom left. But my brother goes with you guys. He'll be in Parris Island tomorrow with you lucky bastards. Good luck, and I'm sure some of you will meet my bro, he's a good kid. Here's to picking up rank in basic and learning a lot!

Lucky? What are you smoking?

God...to be able to go back as a civilian for just one day...Maybe not necessarily the nastiness of civilian life...but the freedom...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Lucky? What are you smoking?

God...to be able to go back as a civilian for just one day...Maybe not necessarily the nastiness of civilian life...but the freedom...
    Achped my younger brother........you never left your civilian nastiness at home........you brought it to the Corps with you! So how can you miss what you haven't lost?

Semper Fi,

Dave

Yes, worry about your PFT, rifle scores, and how you act. Just ALWAYS put out in PT NEVER EVER EVER take the easy way out, and pay attention to your PMI as far as shooting.

Act howthey tell you and listen only to your DI's and other Marines.

Now it's time to see if you can earn it! It's a hard road, even after Boot...but the pride cannot be measured.

Seyborg Out

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    You two go a Never Quit!

I'm getting picked up by my recruiters who will take me to MEPS in an hour. I'll see you guys later and thanks to everyone to has been helpful during my time in the DEP.

See you boys shortly. I'll be the tall nervous one coming in on Oct. 6th.

Thread Information