So much Motivation
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So much Motivation

We have weekly PT and that is every Tuesday. Well this past Tuesday we were out running and singing cadences and there were about 30 or so of us and an old man and woman were standing outside and clapping and said "Thank you for what you do, go get them boys". That gave everyone some motivation. I just can't wait to become a Marine and when the older couple was clapping and such, it just makes you feel proud of your decision. Anybody else have people do stuff like that at yalls PT?

Last edited by jinelson; 08-20-08 at 10:20 AM.

Eh, thats exciting.

But wait till you're walking around in your blues and panties are being tossed at you like its cool....

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Eh, thats exciting.

But wait till you're walking around in your blues and panties are being tossed at you like its cool....
    lmao, this is what I'm looking forward to. When the recruiters come to my school, the girls are all over them, and all I can do is wait until that day is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by CalahanD View Post
    We have weekly PT and that is every Tuesday. Well this past Tuesday we were out running and singing cadences and there were about 30 or so of us and an old man and woman were standing outside and clapping and said "Thank you for what you do, go get them boys". That gave everyone some motivation. I just can't wait to become a Marine and when the older couple was clapping and such, it just makes you feel proud of your decision. Anybody else have people do stuff like that at yalls PT?

Dude, that was pretty friggin' sweet.
    And then there was that girl, who told us to step it up, and get moving.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Eh, thats exciting.

LMAO!!!!

Yeah I had a similar feeling when we got sworn in...my RSS got sworn in on center ice in front of about 10,000 people at a minor league hockey game. We were all wearing the Marine wind breakers they gave us and I couldnt believe the amount of people that came up to me and thanked me. If being a Marine is anything like just being a poolee (which I know it will be 1000X better) we are in for some great times...

Uhh, well last week we were doing our run through the city and this absolutely B-E-A-utiful girl comes walkin by in her dress. My SSgt leading the run goes "Look at this!" and starts yelling cat calls and what not. She started laughing and was just like "Herrow Maleens!" because she was some sort of Asian.

Should have given her 5 dolla.

Quote Originally Posted by Do-Or-Die View Post
    Uhh, well last week we were doing our run through the city and this absolutely B-E-A-utiful girl comes walkin by in her dress. My SSgt leading the run goes "Look at this!" and starts yelling cat calls and what not. She started laughing and was just like "Herrow Maleens!" because she was some sort of Asian.
    LOL

Haha, ya, hows that for motivation.

We did a formation run with cadences last weekend in Lynchburg, and we got all kinds of Oorahhs and semper fi's! It was very motivating. That and my recruiter (who was singing cadences) just re-enlisted and got a nice 28K bonus making him VERY happy.

Marine Free Member darkgreen0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yeah it's a good feeling. I remember graduating from boot camp and there were several of us getting off the plane. We were wearing our charlie uniforms.

There was this elderly lady in the back of the plane, and as we all stood up to get off. She asks another lady who we were, and the lady replied "they're Marines. The elderly lady then replies"oh my god we have Marines on the plane". That was a great feeling.

Semper FI 4 Life!!!

"Herrow Maleens!" because she was some sort of Asian.[/quote]
    hahahahaha Thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by Do-Or-Die View Post

For five bucks she'll love ya long time

Whens the last time you were in Asia, Poolee?

Whispering Alley in Okinawa cost "a friend of mine" a bag of M&Ms....

Thread Information