Anyone else motivated by the Olympics?
Create Post

USA! USA! USA!

It's motivating to watch our athletes smash the competition. Can you guys say Michael Phelps? Makes me anxious to represent the red, white, and blue as a Marine when I graduate!

It'd be so awesome to be there right now, chanting "USA!" and cheering Americans on.

Credits
    Savings

NOPE!!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    That level of competition is high intensity tempo! Get some!

Last edited by yellowwing; 08-16-08 at 06:22 PM.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Is it over yet?

Hell yes Im motivated . Get some USA.

Hell yeah I am motivated by the Olympics. Every time I watch Michael Phelps it gives me the chills. Did you see him win yesterday by .01 of a second?! It was just insane. It makes me want to get back into competitive swimming like I was in college...or if I really, really wanted to, gun for the 2012 London Olympics. I don't know if med school would allow me the time to train adequately, though! :-/

Nastia Liukin, Michael Phelps, Christina Loukas. With such great athletes representing the USA, how can I not be motivated? I'll be even more motivated at the Winter Olympics! Can you say snowboarding?

I think anyone could be motivated by Phelps. He eats like a super fat kid and is still skinny!

The Olympics are a good thing, it shows that there are some US civilians that are still fit.

Talking

NO!!

Quote Originally Posted by MontySpecial View Post
    I think anyone could be motivated by Phelps. He eats like a super fat kid and is still skinny!

The Olympics are a good thing, it shows that there are some US civilians that are still fit.
    I heard Phelps needs to eat some 4,000 calories a day, and he burns through them with all of his training and workouts. It's insane.

And they Olympics are definitely a good thing in showing that the US is not totally full of fat bodies; the US is leading in the medal standings over China, 54-47

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Take a close look at the faces,,,,,,,,, If you can't see steroids, take another look at Arnold. Oversized eyebrows, cheekbones, chin. Especially look at the Russian women. Am I cynical? Or do I see what you don't? I could win a gold in gymnastics if I could figure out how to completely shove my head up my azz.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    Take a close look at the faces,,,,,,,,, If you can't see steroids, take another look at Arnold. Oversized eyebrows, cheekbones, chin. Especially look at the Russian women. Am I cynical? Or do I see what you don't? I could win a gold in gymnastics if I could figure out how to completely shove my head up my azz.
    Damn Sergeant, even on the worst of days you make me fall over in laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by bigalholmes165 View Post

NOPE!!
    I second that BigAl.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrity57 View Post
    I second that BigAl.
    Yeah, medals are won, and even some thrown about, BUT, the scandals erupting, underage kids, steriod use (supposedly), and the PC crap, is what has turned me away.

BTW, thanks Navy!!

Thread Information