College classes while in the Marines
Create Post

College classes while in the Marines

Who here plans on taking advantage of the college classes that the Marines provide? Do you think there'll be enough time to get in some classes (especially if you're infantry)? Or are you guys going to attend college after your TOE?

It all depends for me. If I for some insane reason decide to leave the corps early i may head to college, but I'm highly likely going to work for BlackWater. I hear they make buko money there.

Just to throw it out there to the Marines who attended college while active, how many years did you guys get done by the end of the first four years? Is at least two years do-able? And does MOS play a huge factor in the amount of time I'll have?

Not to sound like I'd rather go to college than be in the Marines, but I'm trying to see if I can multi-task or rather, kill two birds with one stone.

Probably just finish up after. I only have 2 years left of undergrad, then law school, I hope.

Semper-1775-Fi
    Guest Free Member
    I herd there was some sort of Enlisted Commisioning program or something like that, when while your on active duty you can attend one of the war colleges and get a commision. I will post a question on Ask a Marine.

Thread Information