Recon enlistment option? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by LASWMarine View Post
    Up until yesterdays post by MicMarine at 10:57PM, no one has responed to this thread in almost a year.
    The last post before yesterday by MicMarine was on 08-24-08 at 12:02PM by fieldcammies.
    Just sayin'.
    Hope everything worked out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by LASWMarine View Post
    Up until yesterdays post by MicMarine at 10:57PM, no one has responed to this thread in almost a year.
    The last post before yesterday by MicMarine was on 08-24-08 at 12:02PM by fieldcammies.
    Just sayin'.

haha... you really should be a MOD... every post you make is correcting someone ... and this is a really funny one.

Nice catch... I feel like a sheep, baaaah.

if she stayed in, she'd be retired right now....

she's still got the attention to detail that we all seem to have lost...

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    if she stayed in, she'd be retired right now....

she's still got the attention to detail that we all seem to have lost...
    Yeah, if it wasn't for me breaking my ankle pretty bad when I was in Okinawa, I would've had my 20 years in March of 2008. Oh well, they say things happen for a reason.
    I sometimes need to be reminded of attention to detail too.

yeah, like that stone you stepped on during a run which broke your ankle... and the guy making sure you're ok saying to watch out for that rock....

LOL! Actually, I was walking back from the beach near my barracks on Camp Kinser all by my lonesome, and twisted my ankle really bad in a rut. I just thought I sprained it pretty bad, but when I got x-rays the next morning, they told me it was broken pretty bad.
    This all happended on a Sunday and sick bay didn't have the x-ray machine up and running, and becasue my ankle was so huge from it being swollen, they told me to come back in the morning.

Cool I Am

The USMC is over 224 years of romping, stomping, hell, death and destruction. The finest fighting machine the world has ever seen. We were born in a bomb crater, our Mother was an M-16, and our Father was the Devil. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I am a rough looking, roving soldier of the sea. I am cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself. I am a green amphibious monster, made of blood and guts, who arose from the sea, feasting on anti-Americans throughout the globe. Whenever it may arise, and when my time comes, I will die a glorious death on the battlefield, giving my life for Mom, the Corps, and the American Flag. We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers and talk like sailors and slap the Hell out of both of them. Soldier by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, MARINE BY GOD!!! OORAH!!! Every waking day of a U.S. Marine.

Marine Force Recon marines are the best soldiers period! nobody can top them! i am a Marine Force Recon marine... to be. I know that i will be one cause of my high intelleck physical strength and cockyness. thats what it takes to be a Marine Force Recon marine. trust me i know what i am talking about. just look at my signature, nuf said!!!

derand385...You ARE NOT a Marine, so you shouldn't have registered as one.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    derand385...You ARE NOT a Marine, so you shouldn't have registered as one.
    that is right but i will be once i graduate. and even better i will be a Marine Force Recon marine!! the best of the best!

Quote Originally Posted by derang385 View Post
    that is right but i will be once i graduate. and even better i will be a Marine Force Recon marine!! the best of the best!
    Okay civilian, you are NOT a Marine. You have to graduate boot camp first to be called a Marine. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are not Force Recon. You haven't earned sh!t yet. With your attitude, you will never be a Marine. YOU DO NOT RATE THAT MARINE TITLE ON YOUR PROFILE, TAKE IT DOWN!

PS Why do you have Hitler/Nazi pictures on your profile and references to white supremacy, are you a terrorist?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by derang385 View Post

With these 'interests', from your profile, trust me, you will NOT make it.
    Interests Hitler, White Supremicy, Video Games, Marines, Security Clearince so I can get to see the goods

I can guarantee you derang385, you will never gain a security clearance with your background. Based on what you posted on this site, the government investigators will find it and deny you a clearance. You have to have a security clearance to be Force Recon, so you can forget about that. You won't ever be a Marine either, because the Corps doesn't take terrorist- and white surpremecists are terrorists.

Credits
    Savings
    Post 42 and 43 are in total agreement.

Just another Ricky Recon wannabe,except this one likes Nazis.I am glad to see that thedrifter took down his post.

Thread Information