Another new Marine !!!! - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. I can see your pride all the way over here! :o) Enjoy him while he is home, I hope the time slows down a bit for you.

Wow, What a fast 10 Days !!! He's off at Lejeune for his CMT. He will not be coming back home as fast as he thought. It seems the weekends are not counted in the training days so he is off a few days. Hopefully he will be able to come home for Christmas but it is what it is and he knows that. He couldn't wait to get back. All he kept saying is how unorganized and rude the civilian world is. He has changed. He's a man now and is very serious about the world and people. He scared me at times when we would talk and the Marine kill kill kill came out, but it went away after a few days home. Anyhow, I am very proud of him and all the graduated Marines. Proud Papa Warden

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0001.jpg‎
Views:	147
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	5711  

Semper FI to another brother, OOHRAH.

May I introduce, Pfc. Warden !!! Dave

Name:	DSC_0002.jpg‎
Views:	145
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	5712  

He sent me this pic via cell phone last night. He is the one on the bottom right. Should get a long call today. Dave

Name:	moto_0035.jpg‎
Views:	122
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	5811   Click image for larger version

Name:	083108_17511.jpg‎
Views:	112
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	5812  

Great pictures Dave. They look mean! Glad they're on our side!

Seriously..I hope all is going well with his training. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to hearing about that call!

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardey View Post
    He sent me this pic via cell phone last night. He is the one on the bottom right. Should get a long call today. Dave
    Reminds me of Rules for a Gunfight: "Bring all of your friends who have guns"

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing View Post
    Reminds me of Rules for a Gunfight: "Bring all of your friends who have guns"
    LOL Dave

He looks amazing and very happy indeed!

Thread Information