go home and tell your wife and kids you love them
Create Post

go home and tell your wife and kids you love them

i just returned from the hospital after a serious hwy accident. a friend and myself were on the hwy before slowing down at a exit ramp. a second later i remember a airbag hitting my arm. we had hit a suv who had stopped dead in the middle of the ramp. the suv was thrown into a sign and was upside down when i ran over to it. the lady inside was unconcious and i kicked the door open to pull her out. I didn't think she is going to make it, as she was bleeding excessively from her mouth. one of her lungs was punctured. i was brought to tears as i tried to keep her awake. my arm was broken in two places but i didn't notice from all the adrenaline. all of you who read this better go home and thank god you live to die another day. this girl was married and her husband and her family might loose her.

That sounds horrible :\ I'm real sorry to hear that. Thank God you're alright and hopefully the lady will make it.. Really makes you think when you come that close to death doesn't it? Well my prayers go out to you all. Take care.

Thread Information