Marines Training Guide – Do You Have What It Takes To Wear The Dress Blue Uniform?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Marines Training Guide – Do You Have What It Takes To Wear The Dress Blue Uniform?

Hey Everyone!

I am starting to notice that almost everyday poolees & wannabes are looking for a new great work-out routine to get them ready for their ‘Journey to The Corps’. When I was in the DEP (2004), we received this really awesome booklet that gave you everything from stretches and exercises to ways to improve your IST score for boot. It really helped me get my happy-butt in better shape…I don’t know if they are still issuing these, but if not I have taken the last few hours of my morning to take photos of each & every page to give you guys something USMC-issued to help get you all motivated & ready.

I hope you guys actually use what’s here…it helped so many Marines I knew get ready for boot when they were in the DEP.

-SlaveToTheCorps

***Note: If you are leaving in 30-days or less here’s an express work-out form the same book--> Click Here***

Thread Information