Marines I need your help badly - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by BenW523 View Post
    Okay Marines I don't think i need another mindset to be a Marine. I'm physically and mentally ready.
    Well, You obviously haven't been on this site for very long because every single Marine here will tell you, you can never be mentally ready.

Join the navy an hang it outta porthole. You can party n have friends up the arse!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Well sorry marines, I came here for answers not to be make fun of. I want answers not your judgments about my characters, but you guys did somewhat changed how I think. I'm serious about this stuff. I will join the Marines whether you like it or not. Nobody's can stop me from doing it. I made up my mind that I will go infantry because that's the Marine that has always been in my memory since childhood. I realize that you'll have to sacrifice for something you really want,, and I'm willing to do it. I know what the consequences are, and will be fully committed to being a Marine. It will be my first priority at all time. Maybe some of you think I'm a joke, a poser or some kid just trying to be cool by joining the Marine Corps. Well i joined because I know the Marine Corps will make me a person that I've always dreamed about.But, I don't want to dream no more, I want to make it a reality. It may not be the way I think it is, but soon i will find out. I know I will not regret about my decision. I will keep trying until i become The Few, The Proud, The Marines. Well thanks for those who have replied and gave me a great answer. Well, thank you all.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    A thick skin is part of what will get you through Boot Camp. If few words from the Internet sets you off, think about developing a tough hide. You'll need it once you set on those Yellow Footprints.

Well sorry marines, I came here for answers not to be make fun of. I want answers not your judgments about my characters, but you guys did somewhat changed how I think. I'm serious about this stuff. I will join the Marines whether you like it or not. Nobody's can stop me from doing it. I made up my mind that I will go infantry because that's the Marine that has always been in my memory since childhood. I realize that you'll have to sacrifice for something you really want,, and I'm willing to do it. I know what the consequences are, and will be fully committed to being a Marine. It will be my first priority at all time. Maybe some of you think I'm a joke, a poser or some kid just trying to be cool by joining the Marine Corps. Well i joined because I know the Marine Corps will make me a person that I've always dreamed about.But, I don't want to dream no more, I want to make it a reality. It may not be the way I think it is, but soon i will find out. I know I will not regret about my decision. I will keep trying until i become The Few, The Proud, The Marines. Well thanks for those who have replied and gave me a great answer. Well, thank you all.
    I normally wouldn't be the person to get critical on grammatical issues but that post just got way out of hand. Take the time to read your posts over and show a little pride in the way that you communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by TSchultz View Post
    I normally wouldn't be the person to get critical on grammatical issues but that post just got way out of hand. Take the time to read your posts over and show a little pride in the way that you communicate.
    Haha TSchultz you beat me to it this time.

Well sorry Marines, I came here for answers not to be made fun of. I want answers not your judgments about my character, but you guys did somewhat change how I think. I'm serious about this stuff. I will join the Marines whether you like it or not. Nobody can stop me from doing it. I made up my mind that I will go infantry because that's the Marine that has always been in my memory since childhood. I realize that you'll have to sacrifice for something you really want, and I'm willing to do it. I know what the consequences are, and will be fully committed to being a Marine. It will be my first priority at all times. Maybe some of you think I'm a joke, a poser, or some kid just trying to be cool by joining the Marine Corps. Well i joined because I know the Marine Corps will make me a person that I've always dreamed about. But, I don't want to dream any more, I want to make it a reality. It may not be the way I think it is, but soon I will find out. I know I will not regret my decision. I will keep trying until I become one of The Few, The Proud, The Marines. Well thanks for those who have replied and gave me a great answer. Well, thank you all.
    Sorry TSchultz I saw you missed a few there so I decided to go through it. Ben you were doing so great on the "I's" up until the end. A for effort...on the "I's" at least.

wow, how bout you two start a grammatical social group, then you can go around correcting new poolees. I'm all about that, it'll build they're character.

Hey Ben. I be pickin on your arse for sure. But if you made up your mind to join us then good luck. You answered us back and stood up for your decision. Now I hope you have the cajons to make it through boot camp.

Go army we have been fixin their mistakes since 1775.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Okay guys, thanks for correcting my grammatical mistakes. I'll work harder on it, hopefully I wont need you guys to correct me anymore. I wont join any other armed forces except the Marines period. You guys may not like me right now, but I'll earn your respects soon. Hopefully I'll graduate Boot Camp, and Mos school. Then, I will go to Iraq or Afghanistan like most of you. If I make it back here safely, I'll start to ask for the respects that I deserve. So, live long enough to hear my request. Good Luck guys, thank you for all your sense of humor and helps.

Okay guys, thanks for correcting my grammatical mistakes. I'll work harder on it, hopefully I wont need you guys to correct me anymore. I wont join any other armed forces except the Marines period. You guys may not like me right now, but I'll earn your respects soon. Hopefully I'll graduate Boot Camp, and Mos school. Then, I will go to Iraq or Afghanistan like most of you. If I make it back here safely, I'll start to ask for the respects that I deserve. So, live long enough to hear my request. Good Luck guys, thank you for all your sense of humor and help.
    The only thing I took off was the "s" on "helps." I figure the rest of it is written well enough to read through without any trouble. Well done.

Thread Information